7 KB · Views: 62
  • mustang0140ge.jpg
    mustang0140ge.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 51
  • mustang0162fq.jpg
    mustang0162fq.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 59
  • Sponsors (?)

Its great. Fun to drive, tho i was nervous driving out of the lot, but i got over that quick. Have not pushed it at all, no massive accelerations yet or whatnot.

Found myself doing 65+ easily on the highway, gonna have to watch that.

Outside its beautiful. Inside it needs a bit of work. The cup holder is in the exact wrong spot, gets in the way of my shifting.

Clutch is very stiff, but i imagine that will go away soon enough. Still trying to figure everything out, i was handed the keys, signed the check, and basicly told "have a nice time!" No instruction on how to do things. Thats fine, i'll learn myself.

Did not really get a chance to cruise much, i went to show the GF, then went home. Got about 15 miles on it now. ;) Will do more tomorrow after work.

Your dealership doesn't have a new buyer orientation? Those are pretty neat. I enjoy going to em.

Oh and I'd be out all night driving my new stang. I WILL be out all night driving my new stang when I get it.

Congratulations! Nice color choice.. :)

BTW - The cup holder bottom on the holder closest to the arm rest has a lift out bottom. You can get a Grande in there and have it not obstruct your shifting too much.

Jennifer

Jenns05Stang said:
Congratulations! Nice color choice.. :)

BTW - The cup holder bottom on the holder closest to the arm rest has a lift out bottom. You can get a Grande in there and have it not obstruct your shifting too much.

Jennifer

It does?

*runs out to car*

*checks*

Yeah, it does! Cool!

Thanks! :)

Nice choice. Here is ours that we just picked up yesterday :)
DansStang.jpg

It has every option except the interior color accent package and the Shaker 1000 audio system (It does have the Shaker 500 though).

Attachments

• DansStang.jpg
    DansStang.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 48
That is absolutley beautiful!! I bet you couldnt wait to get all the papers signed so you could get that baby home! LOL!! You probably stayed up all night looking at it to! LOL!! I know I would.. You dont mind if I stay up late tonight and stare at it do ya? :D

Nice job! :nice:

MSP said:
That is absolutley beautiful!! I bet you couldnt wait to get all the papers signed so you could get that baby home! LOL!! You probably stayed up all night looking at it to! LOL!! I know I would.. You dont mind if I stay up late tonight and stare at it do ya? :D

Nice job! :nice:

As long as you don't drool on the paint and wipe up with a towel, sure. :)