I just got my Strange brakes in today.

They are my Falcon. I just had to show someone. They are really nice. On my Falcon I have four wheel drum brakes. I thought it was time to get something lighter and that will stop the car. I never had any trouble with drum brakes but they are just heavy and don't stop like disc brakes. I bought there front brake kit and Master cylinder. My dads buddy gave me some back disc brakes and calipers. I'm just waiting for the racing season to end so I can put everything on.
555942_91_full.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

mustangdave said:
I've never seen calipers in that position before...what are they attached to?

On the rear there is a brake that goes around the axle. You have to press the bearing off slide the bracket over the axle then press the bearing back on. On the front bracket it bolts to the stock spindle. It use the back two holes that the backing plate bolted to.

I also changed Intakes during the off season. This is the intake I'm putting on. I'm got some machine work done to it. I added a dominator 1" spacer and had it welded on then the inlet opened up.
555942_92_full.jpg

This is what it looks like after the machine work
555942_99_full.jpg

555942_100_full.jpg

This is the intake that was on the motor that I took of. It's a Factory Dual plane intake
555942_101_full.jpg

555942_102_full.jpg