i just realized i learned a valuble lesson this week!

68torinogt

Hey guys, guess what--I have a bi-pass!!!
i have been planning on going to fun ford in ennis, tx this weekend and i knew it was going to be close(since i didnt get to start till sunday night) on whether or not i could get the car ready for the show. i had asked my dad if he wanted to go and he said that if he went he was driving the stang so before i had even had a chance to start cleaning one of the cars i had another to clean in a deadline that i could have got 1 cleaned in. now on thursday i have almost finished 1 of them and started tearing apart the stang to clean it and install new parts. and i have worked on it everynigt after work till almost 9 everynight and then going to work in the morning. im beat down and not looking forward to the weekend anymore. im now needing someone to come and help me clean it(my dad) and install the new parts :owned: but he wont help. i have a goodmind to just tell him the mustang just aint going. i figure i will pull a mostof the night on friday and tonight to get them clean and new parts installed.:( i would take off friday but i have taken off like 3 days in 2 weeks:notnice: so i think it would be frownned upon.

i also had to do a brake job on the stang and i had to install door rubbers and little parts

• Sponsors (?)

i dunno man, ive seen several "work in progress" cars at shows that draw alot of attention.. but thats all you man. time and budget constraints SUCK! i know the feeling.

I was planning on going to ennis is why i asked... but i have too much on my plate right now. if you were closer to like longview i would definately have come to help out. im right on the tx / la line in shreveport

68torinogt said:
i have family out that way. its about 3 hours i dont blame you. thanks tho

Thats wouldnt be too bad if there was beer handy and i didnt have to drive home the same night, but i would have to come up with a hell of an explination for my wife lol