I just want to say...

• Sponsors (?)

wgumcd said:
"And the prophets shall become wind, and the word is not in them: thus shall it be done unto them."

Jeremiah 5:13

"Then the LORD said unto me, The prophets prophesy lies in my name: I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither spake unto them: they prophesy unto you a false vision and divination, and a thing of nought, and the deceit of their heart." :nonono:

Jeremiah 14:14

IT IS WRITTEN:

"Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: Because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come, and even now is in the world."
-1 John 4:2

I can confess that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh, that is, he came in the flesh being born of a virgin(Luke 1:26-38) as the prophet Isaiah spoke(Isaiah 7:14), he dismissing his spirit(Matthew 27:50, Mark 15:37, Luke 23:46, John 19:30) died on the cross for the sins of mankind(John 3:13-21), that he rose again to eternal life on the third day(Luke 24:1-7), and ascended bodily into heaven in a cloud(Acts 1:9).Now he is at the right hand of power making intercession for the saints as our high priest(Mark 14:62, Hebrews 9:11-28)Further he is returning in the flesh:

"Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven."
-Acts 1:11

Also Revelation 14:1 .

Now, either you are a brother testing the spirits as prescribed in 1 john 4:2 (and very well then, for it is written:
"Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents and as harmless as doves."
-Matthew10:16)

Or you are an agent of Satan, who is the accuser of the brethren(brothers).

"And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night."
-Revelation 12:10

If this is the case then IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST I REBUKE YOU, FOR IT IS WRITTEN:

"SUBMIT YOURSELVES THEREFORE TO GOD. RESIST THE DEVIL, AND HE WILL FLEE FORM YOU."
-James 4:7

"8th of July man come and play nice with the other children at the track."

I don't think I can make it. I'am actually on vacation right now in NC for a week. I would like to come and maybe bring the 93 cobra. The 85 svo is still being refined since I just got it.

"Or you are an agent of Satan, who is the accuser of the brethren(brothers)."
No, but I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night. Just kiding. Actually just throwing a little verses at you to see if you truely believe in God, or if you just like throwing verses around for fun. However it does look like you do believe. I'am also a believer, and my step father still pastors a chruch in NC which I'am will be attending while on vacation.

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and good will shepherds the week through the valley of darkness for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee!." Ezekiel 25:17.

Thought i would throw that in with all the quotes and passages lol.

youknowit62300 said:
"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and good will shepherds the week through the valley of darkness for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee!." Ezekiel 25:17.

Thought i would throw that in with all the quotes and passages lol.

Soon we'll have a good cross-section of the scriptures posted! :nice: