I just won $200

The Green GT

No 13 year olds are safe around me.
10 Year Member
Jan 8, 2006
Louisiana
I was in a little contest at a forum kinda like this (the one in my sig). The person who got the most refferals with 25 posts won. I won by a landslide with 18 refferals. The 2nd place had 2. :lol:

I have like $470 in my paypal now and monday when the $100 withdrawl come through Im gonna order my rims. :D

• Sponsors (?)

diablostang said:
woot! I need a free $200 :(
Yea. I jsut added everything up and to get the tires and rims here, and put on my car its gonna cost me $1073.45

Pretty expensive considering I barely made $9000 last year at my little part time job. :D

The Green GT said:
Yea. I jsut added everything up and to get the tires and rims here, and put on my car its gonna cost me $1073.45

Pretty expensive considering I barely made $9000 last year at my little part time job. :D

Ow.

I paid.. $573 for rims, $243 or something for tires, $74 for Mount / Tape balance. That's still $890.. wow.. I didn't know I'd put that much into them :mad: Money goes easy.

What fronts are you putting on? I was lucky enough to have a set of Niitto's sitting around to put on my front.

diablostang said:
Ow.

I paid.. $573 for rims, $243 or something for tires, $74 for Mount / Tape balance. That's still $890.. wow.. I didn't know I'd put that much into them :mad: Money goes easy.

What fronts are you putting on? I was lucky enough to have a set of Niitto's sitting around to put on my front.
The same kind you have on the back except 255's, and im going with the 315's on the back.:D

I was going to ask where the hell you got 4 tires for $250 but then I saw you already had 2 lying around.

Im getting a pretty good deal on the mounting and balancing. I work right next to a tire shop and they know me pretty good. And today they had to get me to go over with our forklift to unload some 18 wheeler rims, tractor tires, and tank treads things. I asked them right there how much to get them on. $10.

cant beat that.

The Green GT said:
The same kind you have on the back except 255's, and im going with the 315's on the back.:D

I was going to ask where the hell you got 4 tires for $250 but then I saw you already had 2 lying around.

Im getting a pretty good deal on the mounting and balancing. I work right next to a tire shop and they know me pretty good. And today they had to get me to go over with our forklift to unload some 18 wheeler rims, tractor tires, and tank treads things. I asked them right there how much to get them on. $10.

cant beat that.

Sure can't beat that! Around here, mine was a reasonble deal.. <sigh>

Btw, if they make it, I'd suggest bumping to a 255/40/17 in the front. The 255 will be a little skinny on a 9" rim, so the slightly taller sidewall will help make up for the look. Skinny tires on the front look really poor.. believe me, I've had ugly ones before :nonono:

Or just bump up to 275's upfront :p :nice: