I must have angered the car gods

fazm83

Apr 8, 2005
phoenix, arizona
Well i went to order my sct2 today with no luck. My car does not have a little white sticker on the PCM to get my code. very aggrivating because i wanted to order it today so it would be here by friday (track night). If anyone knows another way to get the code that would be great. (left a message with my ford dealer and a few sct dealers).

• Sponsors (?)

fazm83 said:
Well i went to order my sct2 today with no luck. My car does not have a little white sticker on the PCM to get my code. very aggrivating because i wanted to order it today so it would be here by friday (track night). If anyone knows another way to get the code that would be great. (left a message with my ford dealer and a few sct dealers).

well if it's the box next to the big fuse box my white sticker says DUR2...

hth...

fazm83 said:
Just got an email back from SCT

Looks like ill be placing my order first thing in the morning.

very cool... so I guess they weren't that angry after all...

They were sure smiling on me today... Got out of a ticket (but officer my CEL only comes on at WOT... so i had to test it out...) because there was a robbery... pwhew....

Ive actually had that same thing scrming. Took a right hand turn the fun way in my 83 5.0 (tire smoke) and sped up to 50mph in a 35. He had to go cuz z 7-11 was bein robbed (ironically at the same corner i did that at, and the one he was sittin at lol).

But ya i couldnt even wait until the morning, put the order in tonight :)

Next mod... tlok :)