I need a 90 wiring diagram

Rusty67

Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Dec 3, 2002
Seattle area, WA
I am helping a friend do an EFI swap in his 68. We are at the point of testing the motor but in order to do that we need to get the computer all wired up to the motor. We want to keep this setup as clean as possible and we are trying to elminate all the extra wires we wont need like the AC, EGR, alternator and so on. We want the harness to be as small as possible on only have wiring that runs the motor.

I've been doing searches on the site and I can't seem to find a 90 specific diagram. I've check into fordfuelinjection.com and I've got the generic diagram for the 88-91 diagram and these are great but the colors don't all match and there are extra connectors in some places and we seem to be missing connectors in other places.

The car is a 90 LX with an auto trans ECU. I'm not sure if the autos had a different harnesses but I thought that Ford used the same basic harness for everything. Thats why I don't understand why we have extra connectors in certain parts of the harness and we are missing connectors on other parts of the harness.

• Sponsors (?)