i need better throttle response!

• Sponsors (?)

My throttle response was way better after swapping H-pipes. I also noticed a great improvement in throttle response when I put in my 76mm C&L kit. The kit is basically a CAI with a K&N filter and a different MAF.

Throttle bodies are only going to improve throttle response when you are making serious horsepower.

Joe

95YellowGTbeasT said:
how many miles are on your timing chain??? if there is alot it might be worn out and if u replace it u will have better throttle responce.

Nick

i dont know man. ive never really heard of a timing chain "wearing out". granted, anything can happen, but the upside to a timing chain is the fact that they can last as long as the car itself.

stang_gt_1994 said:
For the TB, get a 65mm/70mm and from BBK or something, it will run yeah about $200 new. For the MAF, pro M is having a big sale on 80mm plastic shorter meters for $200 new. Look around for deals. I also have a used 77mm Pro M for 24 lb injectors and injectors for $300. Injectors have 3000 miles, and meter have 15k.
would you be interested in selling just the meter?

i don't need the injectors, since i am not even close to the kind of air flow that would peg them, and i can use my tweecer to tell the computer about the meter, so the computer can make the right adjustments.