I need feedback on KYB shocks and struts

Dave Holman

Nov 24, 2003
I just purchased a new set of Vogtland springs for my 99 GT. I am considering buying a new set of KYB AGX adjustable struts and shocks on ebay for $314. Since this car is not my daily driver, I am more concerned with performance than comfort. Has anyone had any experience with this product? Any input on this subject would be greatly appreciated.

• Sponsors (?)

Dave Holman said:
I just purchased a new set of Vogtland springs for my 99 GT. I am considering buying a new set of KYB AGX adjustable struts and shocks on ebay for $314. Since this car is not my daily driver, I am more concerned with performance than comfort. Has anyone had any experience with this product? Any input on this subject would be greatly appreciated.

I've had them on for around 4 years. They are still holding up. I use my car as a daily driver and autocrossing. They had faired quite well in autocrossing. They are very easily adjustable and you can really feel a big difference from soft to firm settings. I'm in the process of replacing mine with Saleen Bilsteins though, can't wait to see if they are any better.