• Yellow

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Just plain white

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

Finn McCool

Sep 14, 2005
Lexington, KY
All the cars are similarly optioned and within a few hundred dollars of each other. I can't decide which color/combo I want to get.

This is the first car I looked at.

dave011pd.jpg

dave042wb.jpg

dave024yd.jpg

It's a Premium GT M5 with pretty much every option except for the Mach 1000, it just has the 500.

I loved this car. The color combo is to die for and the red and black is just plain hawt. The only problem is that in the past I've driven a black '96 v6 camaro, a black '01 Trans-Am Firehawk, a black '02 Silverado Z71 and a little red honda civic (daily driver). I really don't know if I want another black car. They're so hard to keep clean and show every single ding, scratch, chip and swirl mark. I can't decide if it's worth the all the work for the awesome looks.

I'm going to look at two more cars this weekend while I'm up in Louisville.

A Performance White Premium GT M5 with the same options as the black one except with black interior instead of the red. It also has the Mach 1000 instead of the 500.

pwgt11qs.jpg

And a Screaming Yellow Premium GT M5 with the same options as the black one except with black leather instead of red.

nickskoba10dc.jpg

(note, the last two pictures are not the actual pictures of the cars I'm going to look at, just pictures showing the colors)

So which color car would you buy? The white has the Mach 1000 over the 500 in the other two cars but other than that they all have the exact same options.

Attachments

• dave011pd.jpg
    dave011pd.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 98
  • dave042wb.jpg
    dave042wb.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 78
  • dave024yd.jpg
    dave024yd.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 82
  • pwgt11qs.jpg
    pwgt11qs.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 74
  • nickskoba10dc.jpg
    nickskoba10dc.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 93
  • Sponsors (?)

well.... that black GT is all but identical to the one I have on order (actually it's built by today I guess), and I even dropped the Shaker1000 from my order b/c it just did not seem worth it- you can't even get Sirius sat radio with it, of which I'm a huge fan.

So, I can tell you what I would buy-! :D

I know what you mean about black though. Is white and too-yellow your only other choices?? I'd say do white then. It looks a little rental car-ish when plain, but if you put stripes on that thing--especially blue stripes-- it jumps to life like no body's business :nice: it's a great, great look.

yellow is a tougher color.. you need a mega-cheerful personality to drive a bright yellow car IMO, because it's gonna scream smiley face on Monday morning when you may not be feeling so smiley yourself.. if that makes sense :rolleyes: :D

id get a black 5 spd with black interior and spoiler delete and then id put gold stripes on it, damn it would look sweet, especially with a ducktail spoiler, i thought about getting an 06 in black, but i said screw it i owe 13 on my car ill get it payed off, and mod the hell out of it, next mod bullit seats off ebay, then black stripes, and hopefully a n 03 cobra spoiler, then 373s vt stage 1 cams and a modular powerhouse tune

IMO:

I'd say Mineral Grey. Looks really nice, and it's unique.
Yellow is too loud.
Darker blue is sexy.
Silver seems boring
White doesn't look right.
Red works, but is overdone.
Lime is too...friendly?
Black is mean. I have a black GT, which I love, but it always looks dirty. Still, I wouldn't trade it for anything...

It's just me but I prefer the Tungsten.... White stripes would be nice but I don't have the cash yet.
Actually it only matters what color YOU want... they are all hot, in my books

CHCPMAN

Attachments

• Tungsten.jpg
    Tungsten.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 89