I need some help wiring my Autometer wideband (didn't come with instructions)

Jun 12, 2009
florida
Ok, I have a new Autometer Phantom wideband part#5778. I bought it second hand but it was new just didn't have the box & the guy I bought it from couldn't find the wiring instructions. The wires I have are RED(I assume this is ign 12v+), BLACK(obviously ground), TAN(?), BLUE(?) & BLACK w/BLUE stripe(?)
maybe I am blind but I couldn't find install instructions from summit racing or jegs & couldn't get the adobe file to download from the autometer site.
if someone could tell me what the tan,blue & blue/black wire hook up to I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance, Joe

• Sponsors (?)

for posterity's sake, what did you find out then?

I assume you are making fun of me?:lol:
but here goes anyway..................................
the blue(datalogger+) blue/black(datalogger-) brown(WOT switch for the peak recall function)
I know it was a newb question but along with the wiring instructions I found the operating manual also. definently needed that as I have never used a wideband before.

i don't think he's making fun of you at all, just asking about the answer so that the info is recorded ... :shrug:

either way, I don't mind being made fun of.....it's cool to be able to talk to people that have a sense of humor & can take jokes! in the past couple months I have laughed harder than I have in a long time just reading stuff in this forum. so go ahead & make fun of a newb like me:lol::rlaugh::SNSign:

As noted, he wasn't making fun of you.

With the info you provided, if the source website is ever down or someone on dial-up has issues loading the PDF, you've helped them out. :nice: