I need Stangnet's Opinion

Ok, so right now im in the process of fixing up little odds and ends on my car and basic safety things. So I was wondering, when i pay my insurance, and get my new tires, what should i do next? Im not gonna do any real engine mods until i have everything set up, so engine mods are out of the list for now. Also, let me add that im on a budget. Im not going for straight line car btw, i want a fast road racing style car.

These are my priorites,

-Tires
-Brakes
-Transmission
-A/C
-Get Speakers working
-Remove nasty purple tints

Now, the part i need help on is, what should i get first and so on and if there are more than one option per line, which of them should i get?

-Eibach Sportline or Competition Pro Kit
-Rollcage
-Swaybar
-polyeurathane bushings
-shocks and struts
-Exhaust
-Control Arms (Any recommended brand?)
-Amber Foglights
-Shock Tower Brace

Anyone have other ideas on what i could get for handling?

Thanks in advance :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

Stiffen the chassis first, strut tower brace and maybe a four point K-member brace. A roll cage seems a little extreme dont you think, I dont know if you have sub frame conectors, if not get some full lengths.

Suspension mods can snowball real quick if you're not careful, if you get control arms then you might as well get springs. Then your going to need CC plates and a bumpsteer kit, might as well do the shocks and struts while they're out.:doh:

Do the Corral fog light fix, before you start using the new fogs.

If he gets a cobra bumper then he'll need a new LX catback and paint, theres that snowball again.

The first thing on your list for chassis stuff should be full length sub frame connectors (suprised you didn't have them) weld on only..check out maximum motor sports. The fox chassis really responds to this mod. next a maximum motorsports strut tower brace, ties into the pinch weld on the fire wall(strongest spot) and a 4 point K- brace will get you in a really good direction.

Ford racing lower control arms with the updated lower ball joints are the way to go up front to stay stock and then some Ford B or C springs(don't need cc plates). Next Take a look at the maximum motorsports lower control arms for the rear and the Ford uppers and you would be on your way to a great handling fox.

The first mod any GT owner should do is a Cobra grill insert. That mod will either make or break the car for me. Just my opinion. Following that, replace the rear bumper with an aftermarket model.

Outside of cosmetic differences, get Subframe connectors. HUGE difference.

Great feedback everyone! *golf clap*
Yeah subframes will make one of the best handling mods you can do. I have had alot of Stangs with and without subframes and the difference is always large.
Eibach Pros are nice if you want a good ride still. The sportlines, or Steeda and MMs will be better for handling but it will be alot firmer. And shocks are gonna be the best you can afford, and dont get the basic KYBs cause with lowering springs you will blow them pretty quick.....huh huh huh....blow them ....