I need your help/advice

MAC'n89Blckstng

Jun 11, 2003
NJ
Here's my problem. I found a guy on corral.net selling GT40 heads with 1.7 roller rockers for 525 shipped. He sent me like 12 pictures of them and they are spotless. So I send him money, a couple of days go by, no answer. He finally says he got my money, and would send them out the next day. The next day goes by, nothing, wait two more days and no response. I finally get an e-mail saying that he sent them out. I emailed him back asking for tracking numbers. No response for 5 days. He finally e-mails me back telling me that the shipping company dropped one of the boxes and he has to go inspect the head to make sure its ok. (this is two weeks after he got my money btw) he "takes the head to a machine shop" to get it looked at an says they are fine. He finally says he sent them out on tuesday and would get me a tracking number that night. well finally two days later (today) I get an email with a tracking number, buuuut ups says that its an invalid tracking number. What should I do? Im getting worried since I sent him the money out the monday before fathers day, and unfortuanately I sent him money order so theres really no way of getting my money back. Should I report him to the forum moderators on corral? has anybody else had to go through this kind of thing? sorry for the length, Im just really nervous and dont really know waht to do at this point.

• Sponsors (?)

This does not sound too good bro. Kinda sucks, and it seems fishy to me. You have no other information on this guy?

I would try to contact him one more time and tell him that the tracking number you gave him was invalid or if he can just verify the number.

yea I e-mailed him back saying that it was a invalid number and that I want the info of where he shipped it out from. I checked out his old posts and i found some talking about his 93 cobra heads and how he bought new aluminum heads so I dont really know what to believe at this point

This dude is going to rip you off....

I am sure he didn't provide a tracking number for the first time he said they were sent? Second, if a shipping company damaged the heads, he would have filed a claim with them.

Why in the world would he pay out of his pocket to have them "checked" when UPS/fedex will do it(free). Have you posted this problem over on corral and btw the mods aren't going to do ***** over there. Same people who have ripped people off are still on there dong the same thing, just change usernames:nonono:

If you feel you have been ripped off possibly at this point,there is a member on Corral called "Lashlarue" who can maybe help.

He`s a retired private investigator who has helped many who have been scammed for free just because he hates scamming *******s with a passion and has tracked more than a few of them down.

PM him for advice if you feel that you`ve being taken for a ride and ripped off at this point.

You got Wenzled

attachment.php

Roland69 said:
he may just not be on his computer alot...hard to get ahold of online... shoulda got his phone number.....He might be telling the truth who know's

thats what I'm hoping for, but considering this deal is going back before fathers day its getting kind of shady. I did find his posts stating that he has 93 cobra heads and he was wondering if he could mill them and I also saw a post stating that he bought a set of aluminum heads. I still have my hopes up but I did e-mail him asking for a valid tracking number or else I want my monye back. 525 is waaay to much to be playing around with.