I Never Wouda Thunk IT

final5-0

Mustang Master
Apr 6, 2003
DFW Texas
I just saw I put up post number 2000.

I remember when I had 500, I said to my self I'd never reach 1000.

I must be spreading too much bs cause I don't know enough stuff to fill that many posts :shrug:

Don't know how some of you guys who have post counts much higher than me think of that much stuff to say.

Then there is JT with 13K plus.

He is pretty smart, thats for sure.

But

He ain't that much smarter than the rest of us :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh:

Grady

• Sponsors (?)

I've got a few now as well. I remember when SN crashed earlier this year, I had 1,300 before. I lost 500 and went back to 800. I was a little upset then, but I don't care really, lol. I think we all know post count numbers don't mean much anyway. There's no WAY I'm smarter than Grady or Troy or a few others with less posts than me. And I think we ALL know super isn't smart!! :jester: :stick:

CManT1914 said:
And I think we ALL know super isn't smart!! :jester: :stick:

i know how to change shifters better than anyone (changed shifters at LEAST 100 times, switching from stock to aftermarket and back) :D

plus, i know how to change avatars....that counts for something
oh ya, i know how to post pics, unlike HISSIN!!! :owned:

I have single-handedly brought down the intelligence-level of this joint by quite a bit. :D

I dont have much to say - I just keep saying it over and over and over and over and over and over and.....
It would be cool to tabulate things like how many times I have posted the same sort of PCV info (like Tim does), etc. I am like a broken record. It helps keep me fresh though. Grady might feel the same way about the newbie TwEECer questions he seems to answer repeatedly.

Patrick, I am too busy replying to threads, picking my nose, breaking vacuum lines, finding bad struts, etc, to figure out those picture thingies. :D (For those that dont know, Daggar came up with the idea for my avatar and made it happen - I could not have done that myself. :lol: ).

Plus I dont have anything nice to post pics of anyhow.

Oh, Grady, congrats on the 2000 posts! They have all been gems as far as I am concerned.

final5-0
Official Member

:nice:

Plus we know that you help out LOT of guys via other means than posts. :nice:

super302 said:
i know how to change shifters better than anyone (changed shifters at LEAST 100 times, switching from stock to aftermarket and back) :D

plus, i know how to change avatars....that counts for something
oh ya, i know how to post pics, unlike HISSIN!!! :owned:

:rlaugh: It seems you have a new avatar every day, lol.

HISSIN50 said:
Plus we know that you help out LOT of guys via other means than posts. :nice:

:eek: pedophile? lol, j/k. He's helped me out through PM's a few times.

HISSIN50 said:
I have single-handedly brought down the intelligence-level of this joint by quite a bit. :D

Now Now JT

That is just not so!

Truth is ...... we all have learned a thing or two from you, AND ...... have had a lot of fun ...... have we not :shrug:

I dont have much to say - I just keep saying it over and over and over and over and over and over and.....
It would be cool to tabulate things like how many times I have posted the same sort of PCV info (like Tim does), etc. I am like a broken record. It helps keep me fresh though. Grady might feel the same way about the newbie TwEECer questions he seems to answer repeatedly.

Yes JT, I Know what you mean!

Sometimes, it can be frustrating to post in depth stuff that you know has helped one or two folks and then a week or two later, a thread comes up about the same topic with all kinds of peeps acting like the info is not or never has been available to them.

You don't wanna come off like some Jerk by telling them to search
but then again ..................

A while back I made up my mind that I was gonna start pointing them to where the info is cause for some time now ............
I've suspected the other members most likely are getting tired of hearing about all the self tuning junk from yours truely :D

After all this is a 94-95 forum ... NOT ... a tuning forum.

We now have quite a few other members who know their way around self tuning so that fact will allow everybody to listen to somebody other than me.

Patrick, I am too busy replying to threads, picking my nose, breaking vacuum lines, finding bad struts, etc, to figure out those picture thingies. :D (For those that dont know, Daggar came up with the idea for my avatar and made it happen - I could not have done that myself. :lol: ).

Plus I dont have anything nice to post pics of anyhow.

It took me a while to find something to put in that little window myself :D

Grady

GRGT1994 said:
That comment makes me kinda . . . uncomfortable.
:rlaugh: :nice: Hmmmm, I meant like helping people over the phone, but I SURE set myself up for that one. I could joke that GRGT's comment deserves a rim shot, but all you perverts would hit that one out of the park. :lol:

Grady, you are so right about us learning from one another AND having fun. This place is just that way, and it is the cool interaction and joking between us which makes it so (there is a reason I have 500 posts on 'another' board. IT is boring). I always know someone will have had something cool to say on threads here.

Again congrats. BTW, do you have pics of your grocery getting get-up you wear (plaid clothing, black socks, etc)?

HISSIN50 said:
BTW, do you have pics of your grocery getting get-up you wear (plaid clothing, black socks, etc)?

Ha Ha Ha

I'm so glad someone got my original idea of the pic like I was trying to describe it.

JT then comes along and adds the perfect touch which btw, I missed the first time.

The Garters holding up the old man's black dress socks :rlaugh:

Now that you asked about that JT.

My kids have heard me say from since they were quite young, they will NEVER see me in public places or anywhere else looking like that no matter how old I get to be. :D

You always need to say ...................

Never Say Never :rolleyes:

But in this case!

:nono: NEVER :nono:

Grady

CManT1914 said:
Yea, but you can't see his whole outfit for the wheelchair he's driving around. :jester:

Now Just Hold on There Chris!

I do have one pic of my ride on my site and even though the quality of it is not so good ............. anyone can plainly see

IT AIN'T A WHEELCHAIR :nono:

It does have "Old Man" looking wheels but hey .............................

They don't slow me down none :D

Grady

LMAO. I hope that I dont ever wear that kind of get-up either. When I have dementia though (I will just walk around spouting useless fox and SN95 specs like ECT thermistor values at 180*F), I still hope no one puts me in garb like that. That is as bad as dressing up the little dogs like the freak-owners like to do.

final5-0 said:
Now Just Hold on There Chris!

I do have one pic of my ride on my site and even though the quality of it is not so good ............. anyone can plainly see

IT AIN'T A WHEELCHAIR :nono:

It does have "Old Man" looking wheels but hey .............................

They don't slow me down none :D

Grady

:lol: lol, I was just yanking your chain (I'm sure some in here will have a field day with that comment :rolleyes: ) about your age. The only pic I've ever even seen of you was the one you posted of when you and I think it was your son went to the racetrack (Texas Motor Speedway I think) and did something there.

HISSIN50 said:
LMAO. I hope that I dont ever wear that kind of get-up either. When I have dementia though (I will just walk around spouting useless fox and SN95 specs like ECT thermistor values at 180*F), I still hope no one puts me in garb like that. That is as bad as dressing up the little dogs like the freak-owners like to do.

:rlaugh: LMAO!! you have a metal trap for a brain (that's a good thing). You come up with stuff (like ECT values at 180*F) outta nowhere. I on the other hand, think I have forgotten more than I've learned about mustangs, lol. Don't even get me started on those "dog-people". :nonono: