I prolly welded my 8.8 dif

• Sponsors (?)

Jesus! Did anybody even go to school past the third grade here?

0e8975069aeb41d5a222629197ae087f_front.jpg

I is even college edumacated! I liked it so much I went back not once, but twice!! :jester:

In all seriousness, I kinda get it. (I shorten "kind of" and "got to", so I'm guilty of it myself. :)) But I've come to terms with how people are just going to communicate in their own style. The use of "prolly" doesn't bother me all that much. The people that really get me are those who want to "sale" something. You can probably look on Craigslist and find a dozen of them on any given day. Those are the people I question whether they've gotten past the third grade.

Something that I tried to instill in the kids in my life, whether they were my step-kids or nieces and nephews, is to learn to spell and communicate in the written word. I've told them that they may be the smartest person on the planet when it comes to whatever they're talking about, but if you can't spell you're going to come across as a dumbass. Little did I know at that time that computers and the internet would become what it is today! I won't, however, try to pass that along online - I'll usually just bite my tongue, I guess I don't see it as my responsibility. I'll try to interpret what they're trying to say and answer in a more "proper" way, but really as long as the point can be understood that's all that really matters in this medium. Now if someone tried to write their dissertation that way, that'd be another story......

Many don't realize that there's a section just below the thread that brings up other threads based upon keywords.

Those of you interested in other topics that include the word, "prolly" need only check below:

1573745339420.png

This is an excellent feature. :nice:

It appear that the genesis of this word was in 2006 and created by @Green4.6GT from Canadia. :)

^^^ ya, that's the funny part. I saw other threads "prolly" this or that.. lol. I was like cool, im not that much of a idiot. (being generous to myself).

I'll take some pics cuz the car is sitting pretty bad with my tire/wheel combo. I dislike it, but i need the skinnier tires on rear, 1. slide easier, 2. cheaper. So i guess i need to change the wheels to 17x9 all around. I bought 245/40's again for rear, and shoulda bought 245/45's. I think it will make it look right, while still running 245's on the rear. I'll just start a build thread actually.

Maybe you could have twin threads. One that is more or less properly written, then the other you could go all redneck like....

"I welded dis here part to dat der part to make it more awesomer den it was before!" lol

Aw sht, ill do that. The prolly not redneck but talk like a redneck thread. hot dang. Buildn me a 89 hotrodder mustang. Just ordered jegs and summit stickers for winders, fenders, and doors.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
The reason I said twin threads was so you could have one that people could use as a legitimate resource while the other was just for the fun of it. However, I have a feeling that the redneck thread would have more visits just for the simple fact that people would be more interested in what was going to be said next. In any event, it would be a lot to keep up with...