i removed all this wiring, and my Stang still runs

• Sponsors (?)

67vert said:
it could be worse, this is what i have been messing with
646262DCP00012.JPG
oh, that thing on the left can fix my problem.

Attachments

• 646262DCP00012.JPG
    646262DCP00012.JPG
    79.6 KB · Views: 75
With the deep well of knowledge here, how come more of y'all haven't swapped out for a G3 alternator rather than dropping major coin on Powermasters?

The G3 is internally regulated, 130A alternator, and bolts right up to your stock bracket. You can get it at your local parts store, with a nice warranty too (how does lifetime sound?). Ask for one from a 94 Mustang with a 5.0. Swap to a V-belt pulley and off you go. A little bit of basic wiring is involved, but hey, this thing charges at idle (unlike the 1G that came in your car), and will support all your wild dreams of big stereo and lighting accesories (*insert ricer joke here*).

Here are a few sources that will help you understand what all is involved in this.

Here

Here

And Here

Yeah, I know, these articles aren't specifically about the Mustang, but hey, the information is universal, just make the appropriate adjustments for you vehicle.

gp001 said:
and the water pick
:rlaugh:
Holy Cow! Nobody has sprung that one on you yet? I thought I was officially the farthest behind when it comes to urban lingo.

:OT:

Floss is another urban term, somewhere along the lines of 'bling'.

It means to look good. "I was Flossin' with 2 hotties on my arm last night"

Here's another one for you: The kid across the street asked if my truck was a 'hi-rider' (just like ya thought, it is a new trend, like the lowriders). I told him no, that it was a 4x4 (my lifted 76 Bronco), for off road capability. He asked 'does it have all-wheel drive like a subaru?' I nearly cried. :bang:

Gummi Bear said:
Holy Cow! Nobody has sprung that one on you yet? I thought I was officially the farthest behind when it comes to urban lingo.

:OT:

Floss is another urban term, somewhere along the lines of 'bling'.

It means to look good. "I was Flossin' with 2 hotties on my arm last night"

Here's another one for you: The kid across the street asked if my truck was a 'hi-rider' (just like ya thought, it is a new trend, like the lowriders). I told him no, that it was a 4x4 (my lifted 76 Bronco), for off road capability. He asked 'does it have all-wheel drive like a subaru?' I nearly cried. :bang:

LOL I figured it was something like that. I don't get much time to kick it wit da homies and learn all the new kewl lingo, yo.
:rlaugh: :rlaugh:

So, I guess my Dodge truck is an all wheel drive hi rider with no floss

:rlaugh: