I should have done this a long time ago!

reddy351

10 Year Member
Jun 13, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
Hey guys! I just got back from my first drive with the Mac O/R pipe and BBK shorties. (Did it yesterday.) Wow! I love the sound! (Already had a Flowmaster cat-back on it.) I know, most of you guys will say there's no reason to do a header swap (Oh man, I HATED IT!!!!:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: I hate any exhaust work.) but Holy Crap!!! :jaw: It sounds like a Mustang, now! :nice: Woo-hoo!!!! Now for some more mods! Just thought I'd share. :D

• Sponsors (?)

I don't have a way to record clips. :nonono: Please, no ban!

I can say that from about 3500 rpms on, it "brings tears to my eyes". Just a certain kind of sound. :nice: Woo-hoo! The exhaust smell isn't as bad as I thought it would be, either. Yay!!!!

I put an H on it. (Auto tranny.)

The car DOES keep pulling over 3500 rpm, where it seemed to "flatten-out" up there before. I like the sound (and slight performance gain, prolly from not having cats) and will prolly enjoy the car more, because of it.

I had my stock pipe on for a while and just put my prochamber back on again and man, when it's not on there I don't feel like i'm going anywhere. I wonder how headers would make it sound, not that I want it any louder than it is.