I sold my foxbody!Considering buying this SN95!

Another little update, for those of you that may have noticed the faded tail lights, i scuffed them with a red scuff pad and sprayed the whole things with 2k clearcoat. Also the difference with the rims is more apparent in these pics:DCame out way better than i even expected! Also just wanted to thank you guys for your responses and advice and am sure i will keep posting about this car as i love it, but of course has some little bugs im finding out as always! But here you go; Before& after pics:

Attachments

• 60D2F9AF-929E-49BC-A171-72896C2206E1.png
    60D2F9AF-929E-49BC-A171-72896C2206E1.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 78
  • EC401416-1AC9-4CB8-970C-842ED0154CDF.jpeg
    EC401416-1AC9-4CB8-970C-842ED0154CDF.jpeg
    982.9 KB · Views: 71
  • AE053A2B-4202-4ED3-A8E4-9B91B86920EA.jpeg
    AE053A2B-4202-4ED3-A8E4-9B91B86920EA.jpeg
    942.6 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users
  • Sponsors (?)

I realize used car prices have risen but there's no way I would have paid that much for that year, especially with 180k miles. I'm glad you're excited about it, but I think you got severely ripped off. At least it came with some crappy subs, but I would sell those ASAP, just don't get robbed. They're severely going to be slowing that thing down and putting extra strain on the engine. You will feel a noticeable performance increase once you remove the sound system. It may be a GT but tech has come a long way since 1994. I would try to flip it for same price or couple hundred profit. I don't know the market for your area but I would continue looking until you find something newer with the same or more power for way less money. There's a ton of greedy low life's out there who will try to take advantage of the market right now, but it will bite them in the ass eventually. Soon they will be sitting with extra cars and no one to buy them and then they'll have to give them away. I would not wait on selling it though and I would not be putting any money into it unless it breaks.

I don't want to be misinterpreted. Nothing wrong with that car, but the price and the unforseen repairs that may be needed. Suspension, frame, entire car has been subjected to more wear over the years. If money is no object and the car means something to you, then that's fine. But if that money is a lot for you, I would try to get a better deal on something newer for cheaper. I just hate seeing people taken advantage of when it comes to cars.

Do your own test on how fast it is 0 to 60 or 0 to 100 and see where it truly stands.

If you can't find what you need to fix up the steering wheel in red, I can highly recommend the black FR500 steering wheel. I put one in my car when I did the suspension and I love it. It's thicker than the stock wheel which was my main reason for changing. The good thing is that our interiors are already two-tones with black, so it doesn't look out of place. The only other change I made to mine was installing a black column cover. (I have been using black floor mats since I bought her because the saddle floor mats get dirty and stained way too fast.) I think LMR sells the FR500 steering wheels now, FR stopped selling them some years back.

1661466606567.png

Reactions: 2 users
I realize used car prices have risen but there's no way I would have paid that much for that year, especially with 180k miles. I'm glad you're excited about it, but I think you got severely ripped off. At least it came with some crappy subs, but I would sell those ASAP, just don't get robbed. They're severely going to be slowing that thing down and putting extra strain on the engine. You will feel a noticeable performance increase once you remove the sound system. It may be a GT but tech has come a long way since 1994. I would try to flip it for same price or couple hundred profit. I don't know the market for your area but I would continue looking until you find something newer with the same or more power for way less money. There's a ton of greedy low life's out there who will try to take advantage of the market right now, but it will bite them in the ass eventually. Soon they will be sitting with extra cars and no one to buy them and then they'll have to give them away. I would not wait on selling it though and I would not be putting any money into it unless it breaks.
I don't want to be misinterpreted. Nothing wrong with that car, but the price and the unforseen repairs that may be needed. Suspension, frame, entire car has been subjected to more wear over the years. If money is no object and the car means something to you, then that's fine. But if that money is a lot for you, I would try to get a better deal on something newer for cheaper. I just hate seeing people taken advantage of when it comes to cars.

Do your own test on how fast it is 0 to 60 or 0 to 100 and see where it truly stands.
I agree to an extent that i overpaid, but if you can find me a car in my general area that meets the criteria you just posted for this price range without showing me a 2008 v6 mustang LOL please do and i will sell it and go buy it! Also am considering selling this audio setup and actually would love to get rid of the whole box and enclosure but someone payed a ton of money to get it set up like this and actually would be sweet if i could get it out in one piece somewhat, and if someone else would want to slap it in there sn, but not sure thats possible. But yea i am considering selling the subs since im not into all that boom boom. Anyways thx for your input I understand your thoughts on it as i thought the same but the worlds gone downhill and you cant buy things for the price you think you should be able to 99% of the time

If you can't find what you need to fix up the steering wheel in red, I can highly recommend the black FR500 steering wheel. I put one in my car when I did the suspension and I love it. It's thicker than the stock wheel which was my main reason for changing. The good thing is that our interiors are already two-tones with black, so it doesn't look out of place. The only other change I made to mine was installing a black column cover. (I have been using black floor mats since I bought her because the saddle floor mats get dirty and stained way too fast.) I think LMR sells the FR500 steering wheels now, FR stopped selling them some years back.

1661466606567.png
Love this! Sweet looking interior and wheel. I was actually just looking at them on lmr but had a hard time envisioning it with the red but it looks good with yours. Glad to hear you like the wheel i might give it a try. Thanks

I agree to an extent that i overpaid, but if you can find me a car in my general area that meets the criteria you just posted for this price range without showing me a 2008 v6 mustang LOL please do and i will sell it and go buy it! Also am considering selling this audio setup and actually would love to get rid of the whole box and enclosure but someone payed a ton of money to get it set up like this and actually would be sweet if i could get it out in one piece somewhat, and if someone else would want to slap it in there sn, but not sure thats possible. But yea i am considering selling the subs since im not into all that boom boom. Anyways thx for your input I understand your thoughts on it as i thought the same but the worlds gone downhill and you cant buy things for the price you think you should be able to 99% of the time
Lol yea no we on the same page. I do not recommend the 2008 v6 mustang. New v6's are generally faster than older GT's though. My next one will be a v8 for sure. The v8 for my year tho is a gas guzzler without much power increase and didn't seem that much faster. At the time it just wasn't worth it. I do have the pony package which has some suspension upgrades, so it does handle pretty good. I would def not recommend base v6 though. The styling is good.

Just disconnect the battery, then disconnect the amp and subs and take them out, you will see how much faster it is trust me. Long ago I used to like more rap because of the bass so I used to have subs. Those subs aren't worth keeping though. Now I strictly listen to metal.