I Think A Big Thank You Is In Order .

TOOLOW91

If you're the village idiot what's that make me?
Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Nov 29, 1999
S.I.NY
I want to thank our very own @84Ttop . Since my first quest into the blower stuff this guy has answered every question , Got me hooked up with Kris to tune the car and came out to meet me in person . Has spent endless hours answering questions through text for me through my whole build . Offered to do a set of valve covers for me and got hung up for time and offered me his off the green car as they wouldn't suffice any more. Well needless to say I got a package out of the blue today and he went over and above . Not only the covers but 2 shirts and a small catch can . Not only is a thanks in order but I owe you one man . I'm blown away here .
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433818875.354960.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers while my auto correct makes me seem illiterate

Reactions: 10 users
  • Sponsors (?)

He's nicer than most people I've known in PERSON for many years. The fact that he gives selflessly to his internet Mustang brethren countless amounts of tech support as well as valuable possessions given as gifts to us (myself included) shows that this guy is a one of a kind class act.

I need to make a trip to the East Coast for an event just to have brews with the dude and BBQ with him. :cheers:

Just my opinion but @84Ttop & @jrichker are the two top MVP's of Stangnet.

Reactions: 2 users
I appreciate the kind words guys, praise wasn't what I was after though. I just really enjoy the close knit Mustang family that we have hear at Stangnet. I've come to know quite a few people from here rather well and have made friends that are really great people. It has been really nice to meet some of you guys in person as well!

Reactions: 6 users
stand up dude 84! and jeff im lookin forward to seein your car when done you should be very happy with the investment u put in your fox

Reactions: 1 users