I think I have my stang sold

yeah not into the 99 cobras for all the problems then if i did find one I would have to make sure the intake was fixed and they dont have the interior of the 01s. I really like the machs but I would be spending 20k on one and I could prolly find a 03 cobra for like 23k so I still have some decision making to do.

But this is the best decision making you can have so im pretty happy:D

• Sponsors (?)

mach or terminator...both are beautiful :)
Do you want to be NA or Blown?
The Mach 1 responds well to bolt ons...I remember reading about them gaining 50 hp from cams. Add 4.10 and DR's and thats a fun ass car.
Now the 03 Cobra is a whole different beast...tough choice. I think i'd get the Cobra. Have you checked with insurance to see the difference?

terminator all the way.. If you will have the cash to do it go get the best possible motor out there to start your modding with.. The terminator is a MUCH better platform to start with, it comes FI so simple tune and pulley changes net big power gains.. the bottom end kicks the crap out of the mach and the GT... to me it's a no brainer wait and get the terminator.

GT-03 said:
Nope, they built about a dozen, VIN'ed as 2000 models, before the "stop build" order came. They pop up every now and then.

Please show me where you saw any 2000 Cobra's. I have never seen one. They did make a 2000 Cobra for AU, but never produced any as far as I know for the US market.