I think I've been cured...

topless98gt

Adhesive Feces
Mar 31, 2005
Arlington, TX
...of the mod bug. For some reason, something in my head clicked and realized that my car will never be the fastest, but it's already nice, so why keep modding? I might do little stuff, but I don't have any big plans for it. Flame me all you want, but I think I've made the right decision. It might have to do with my decision of buying a bike, maybe that I have 4 points on my record that'll be there for the next 20 months, or that I just am changing. I don't know, but someone please support me on this. There's a chance it might bite me again in the future.

• Sponsors (?)

Psh, I change my mind about stuff 4052382746626327 times a day. I can't decide what to do.. stop modding and admire what it is already.. or keep going. I get confused and every mood I go through changes my opinion. It sucks lol. I'll never give up.. even if I know thats what would be the best.

^ Yes LOL.

And yes I get that same attitude sometimes. Wondering if 400-500-600 hp ect is worth the money it takes to get there. You cant use it on the street, you cant street race, I go to the track not very often, and dont like going again unless I do another mod. @ 600RWHP whats the fun, you start breaking stuff and then you still may get beat. So in REALITY its all for nothing, but then theres the other hand...how many people take the time to go to that next level? How many cars out there are faster?

It all comes down to this....you live only once, and money is made to spend. Dont trouble yourself over these issues and just spend your money as you can to keep you happy...dont go too fast and go all out the first time, you wont be happy. If you add a little at a time, it keeps you humble and happy. Hope and something to look forward to really is the key here. :nice:

hotmustang331 said:
It all comes down to this....you live only once, and money is made to spend. Dont trouble yourself over these issues and just spend your money as you can to keep you happy...dont go too fast and go all out the first time, you wont be happy. If you add a little at a time, it keeps you humble and happy. Hope and something to look forward to really is the key here. :nice:
:Word:

What ever you want to do dude. It's OK if your happy where the stang is at and I fully support your decision. You've got a great looking stang there.

Now for me, I've taken the slow approach, paying off the car first and have slowly added mods. The mods were ones that I've taken mental note of and researched that I would want on my stang, taking into account what I use the car for and of course my budget.

Stock height, stock sound and stock hp were OK for a while (for me), and were targets for improvement for me. FWIW, I've got gears coming this week. Happy stanging.