I think we all got raped : (`

Status
Not open for further replies.
bronco78 said:
The V6 is a nice Mustang,, BUT....

:rolleyes:

Ya worried right up until that 7.5" rear end spits it guts going down the road, the light duty clutch goes up in a cloud of smoke, The smaller brakes warm up a bit quicker then planned,, and you find your self going in a bit deeper to the next corner that desired. and through,, and out the other side :D
But your right,, just a few mods...
Motor
Trans
Rear axle
Brakes.... Just some bolt on's :rlaugh:

You can build most anything to do most anything.. Speed cost money,, How fast do you want to spend ?

Hey this guy knows his facts!! LOL!! Your pretty much right on each count man.. Its been discussed thousands of times on the V6 side.. We all understand that these are our biggest problems to overcome.. The GT package does offer alot more than just HP, so I will give you that.. :nice:

What I like about it though Bronco78, is it was said with true concern, and not insult man.. Thats pretty damn cool.. You dont want me to crash and burn in that corner do ya! LOL!! :D

• Sponsors (?)

robert_gstv6 said:
lol i've already done it once before, I know people that have done it more than three times, so i'm not too worried. be frustrated elsewhere. :chair:
https://tips.fbi.gov/

INSURANCE FRAUD

Click...type..type...type.....Click.
Knock, Knock, knock.... Sir open up. This is the FBI Economic Crimes Unit :nice:

Well this is an interesting turn of events for this thread.. From someone looking to be reassured and consoled.. to admitting guilt of a federal offense on a public forum.. Something the FBI is currently very interested in :owned:

Insurance Fraud screws everybody with higher premiums.. Every single insurance claim cause the insurance industry to reevaluate the cost of insuring a particular vehicle,, and raise the rates accordingly. You think it is a something for nothing deal.. I think it’s theft,,,and a direct cause and effect to me and my family.. Bad position to put your self in...very bad place.

MSP said:
Hey this guy knows his facts!! LOL!! Your pretty much right on each count man.. Its been discussed thousands of times on the V6 side.. We all understand that these are our biggest problems to overcome.. The GT package does offer alot more than just HP, so I will give you that.. :nice:

What I like about it though Bronco78, is it was said with true concern, and not insult man.. Thats pretty damn cool.. You dont want me to crash and burn in that corner do ya! LOL!! :D
:nice: No offence intended at all.. It's common knowledge,, your best bang for the buck will most always be the more complete, higher cost OEM package. The OEM can add more, better junk that you can .. But you are of course limited to the OEM’s idea of what “better” parts are,, well..better

With your lower cost V6 platform,, you could add a low cost 2003 4v motor, or a 5.0 CAMMER.. 6spd trans.. custom 9” rear end. 13” Brembos ect ect

Aside from that basic rule.. For just a few $$ I can get a 2005 Body in white,, and build from the ground up one heck of a car...... or Buy an FR500C turn Key car for $125k

bronco78 said:

:rolleyes:

Ya worried right up until that 7.5" rear end spits it guts going down the road, the light duty clutch goes up in a cloud of smoke, The smaller brakes warm up a bit quicker then planned,, and you find your self going in a bit deeper to the next corner that desired. and through,, and out the other side :D
Motor
Trans
Rear axle
Brakes.... Just some bolt on's :rlaugh:

You can build most anything to do most anything.. Speed cost money,, How fast do you want to spend ?
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I really think that the v6 guys have their heads in a place the sun doesn't shine.

robert_gstv6 said:
I can already beat most of these gt owners with my little 4-banger anyway. No replacement for Boost. :p This was the first non mitsubishi I had purchased and didn't like it too much, not as fun to drive as a turbo'd car, :D the gs-t that I have is by far the quickest I have owned thus far though. 12.3 without my 75 shot nitrous hooked up, yeah these flamers are just trying to over compensate for thier insecurity. :owned:

You my friend are sadly mistaken. THERE IS NO REPLACEMENT FOR DISPLACEMENT is the saying. I have a nice N/A non nitrous car I will be happy to humble your pretty quick, but not fast 12.3 gs-t. And until you have driven a real car as such you will learn that turbo, supercharged, and nitrous cars are all trying to compensate for something they dont have and have no idea how to get. Build yourself a real motor.

bronco78 said:

INSURANCE FRAUD

Knock, Knock, knock.... Sir open up. This is the FBI Economic Crimes Unit :nice:

Well this is an interesting turn of events for this thread.. From someone looking to be reassured and consoled.. to admitting guilt of a federal offense on a public forum.. Something the FBI is currently very interested in :owned:

Insurance Fraud screws everybody with higher premiums.. Every single insurance claim cause the insurance industry to reevaluate the cost of insuring a particular vehicle,, and raise the rates accordingly. You think it is a something for nothing deal.. I think it’s theft,,,and a direct cause and effect to me and my family.. Bad position to put your self in...very bad place.

:rlaugh: :lol: :rlaugh: :lol: :rlaugh: :lol: :rlaugh: :lol:
:flag: :cheers:

robert_gstv6 said:
I can already beat most of these gt owners with my little 4-banger anyway. No replacement for Boost. :p This was the first non mitsubishi I had purchased and didn't like it too much, not as fun to drive as a turbo'd car, :D the gs-t that I have is by far the quickest I have owned thus far though. 12.3 without my 75 shot nitrous hooked up, yeah these flamers are just trying to over compensate for thier insecurity. :owned:

i take it thats when the eclipse is actually running....

bronco78 said:

INSURANCE FRAUD

:hail2: :hail2: :rlaugh:

Branco78 said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSP
So give the low RWHP GT guys a break.. They are worried about us!!

Because all it takes is a coupla mods here and a coupla mods there, and we will be in their azz!!!

Ya worried right up until that 7.5" rear end spits it guts going down the road, the light duty clutch goes up in a cloud of smoke, The smaller brakes warm up a bit quicker then planned,, and you find your self going in a bit deeper to the next corner that desired. and through,, and out the other side
Motor
Trans
Rear axle
Brakes.... Just some bolt on's

x2

Beau said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I really think that the v6 guys have their heads in a place the sun doesn't shine.
:rolleyes: Why because they bought a car that looks as cool as yours but cost thousands less :shrug: Or because most on this board will never have the ability or talent or both to use a stock GT to it's potential,, let alone a well modded one. :shrug:

Most I see on this and the other Mustang forums are in general all about looks and HP numbers........ The V6 owner has ya all over that,, They saved big $$ on buy in so can drop major cash on the looks department,, and still be at or under what the GT guys spent. The V6 goes just fine for most users needs.... yes they want the HP ## for trash talking,, but could not use what they have built.... Better yet,, many I read about have huge HP number,, but no work on suspension or brakes :bang:

Every day I see a modded car, truck, suv,, that I think to my self,, not with my money... but hey,,it aint my money, so build it anyway you want. I have built a few cars, bikes and a truck or 5 that were not to my liking,,, but as I was not paying the bills...it worried me not at all.

something i dont think a lot of you guys are considering is that the new V6 is only .6 of a liter smaller than your motors.

yeah planning to drop 5 grand into a 20 K car instead of buying a GT is stupid but eventually it'll be cheap to pick up a used V6, put a good tranny/axle combo in and after a blower be in the 13's.

i really don't see it as necessary to even have a blower for 13's with such a large V6.

you're right though. displacement matters... not cylinders ;)

Smart...

Comes here with a 100% unique IP address that can be linked directly back to him and then admits guilt of insurance fraud.

When the FBI asks, you IP address and email address will not be withheld.

Have a nice day...

Status
Not open for further replies.