I want pictures of your Rio red stang with Stock 01? bullet wheels

• Sponsors (?)

Not Rio red but you get the idea....

684195_2_full.jpg

684195_8_full.jpg

even though this pic has my cluttered garage in the back ground it really shows how good the wheels look on my car.

684195_7_full.jpg

Nice lookin car...it's gotta be the color :nice:

I love the way the bullets look on your car. When I was deciding on rims, I couldn't choose between 03 cobras, or bullets. I went with the 03 cobras, but man those look great.

Scott_95GT said:
Nice lookin car...it's gotta be the color :nice:

I love the way the bullets look on your car. When I was deciding on rims, I couldn't choose between 03 cobras, or bullets. I went with the 03 cobras, but man those look great.

thanks, I really like them. The stock waffles just made the car look old and plain. Great wheels for the price. There were a lot of other wheels I had my eye on but when I found these for $400 shipped (used) I couldnt pass them up.

mystang94gt said:
thanks, I really like them. The stock waffles just made the car look old and plain. Great wheels for the price. There were a lot of other wheels I had my eye on but when I found these for $400 shipped (used) I couldnt pass them up.
yeah those things look really good on your red stang

and Scott_95GT is that a rio in your avatar cuz that thing looks orange and i want more pics

89 blue lx said:
yeah those things look really good on your red stang

and Scott_95GT is that a rio in your avatar cuz that thing looks orange and i want more pics

His is actually the same color as mine. It has a orange tint to it and looks really orange in a lot of pics. it has grown on me a lot since I bought the car off my grandpa a few years ago and now next to canary yellow is my fav color for our cars.

89 blue lx said:
yeah i know that the vib does that but i have never seen it look that orange, i love that color

Thanks. Yeah, the color has really grown on me. Sometimes it looks closer to red, and sometimes closer to orange. Depends on angle/lighting. I need to give her a wash this weekend, and get some pics up.