RANT!!! I Want To Be Jay Leno

Davedacarpainter

Chicks can make things hard if they’re inspired...
SN Certified Technician
Nov 28, 2015
Discordia
I'm watching an episode of "My Classic Car". Dennis is touring Jay's garage.

So.......how do I become Jay Leno?

What a totally bitchin' garage. His only problem is that he has fifty projects going at the same time.

I couldn't handle two!

I want to be Jay!:thinking:

• Sponsors (?)

Jay doesn't have any projects going on. He's paying people to have projects for him, and then he gets the final result.

He does know a ton about classic cars though

Last edited:
Show premise- Dave finds cars in the junkyards - does the paint and body. Mike helps with the paint and body and comes up with the drivetrain-Steve helps build the drivetrain and all the crazy mods-Mike wires said cars-Steve tunes them-And I'll ask lots of questions and aggravate mike...Directed by Kartheif..Guest appearances from Noobz,Collin,Allen,Scott ,nick and all the rest :)

Sponsored by Stangnet

Reactions: 4 users
Show premise- Dave finds cars in the junkyards - does the paint and body. Mike helps with the paint and body and comes up with the drivetrain-Steve helps build the drivetrain and all the crazy mods-Mike wires said cars-Steve tunes them-And I'll ask lots of questions and aggravate mike...Directed by Kartheif..Guest appearances from Noobz,Collin,Allen,Scott ,nick and all the rest :)

Sponsored by Stangnet

1st and all subsequent guest appearances:

Enter Left, Noobz:

You're doing it wrong.
:leaving:

Reactions: 1 user

Sponsored by Stangnet

:pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop:

There's no way in hell I'm doing anything that involves kneeling.
If I'd lend anything to the show, it's gonna have to conceptual, or detail based. Remember, I'm the one that draws dash bars in the air with my finger, and stares at stuff until an idea pops into my head.

Reactions: 1 users