Ideas for next upgrade!!!

I have a fairly stock '89 Convertible LX 5-Speed 74K original miles. Below is a list of my mods. This car is not a daily driver. Would like to stay under 350

3.73 Gear (I know 4.10 would of been more fun!)
Steeda Tri Ax Short Throw Shifter
Maximum Motor Sports Adjustable Clutch Quadrant Kit
MAC Cold Air Intake
70MM MAF I think its for 24lb injectors. I plan on changing it
Has flow masters not sure what type came on it
Under Drive Pullies
Timing has been bumped

I don't care much for the suspension feel I was thinking of Front and Rear Eibach Anti-Roll SwarBar Kit from LMR. Any one used them before? The bushings look dry rotted and shot so at the least they need replaced.

Subframe connectors?

Long Tube headers and off road x pipe will be next mod but suspension would be nice to up grade a bit.

Thanks in advance.

• Sponsors (?)

Suspension upgrades was by far the most noticeable.

I'll rank them in order.

1. Sub frame connectors. A must for unibody cars.

2. Springs. The 4x4 look should be left for the truck crowd.

3. Upper / lower control arms. This is an area you don't skimp. I went with Steeda upper adjustable and Steeda lowers.

4. Struts and shocks. I bought the Tokico 5 way adjustables. They were pricey. Strange makes 10 way adjustables for much less.

5. Caster / Camber plates. Another area not to skimp. I had J&M 4 bolt plates on mine with steel bushings. Wish I purchased the Hotchkis with urethane bushings so they weren't so clunky.

6. Strut tower brace and rear brace. I didn't notice a difference but probably shined with the other suspension mods.

7. Tubular k-Member, I would only suggest this if the motor is out. I bought a QA1 but there are better ones out there like TeamZ, Maximum and AJE.

+1 on LMR (LRS). Personally my favorite cheap upgrade was subframe connectors. Made the car tighten up a lot more; no more squeaking over bumps.

As for suspension, my 90LX came with Eibach lowering springs. I hated the ride and got a full set of new stock replacement MOOG springs. Huge improvement and well worth the hassle of the install. Lowering springs are fine for some people I guess but the roads around here are too bad for me to want them.

Also on the sway bar issue, consider starting with all new bushings - it should make a big difference even with your stock bars. Given that you don't daily drive it you may be happy with poly bushings, which will make that sway bar perform a lot better.

Sway bars are pretty much a complete waste of time and money, the stock ones are more than adequate. If anything, just do new bushings and end links.

Subframes are a must, just beware, with shipping and installation, they are going to eat up most of your budget. I used MM full lengths when i replaced mine.

I like the eibach pro lowering kit, couple that with ES isolators, people tend to skip them or pull out the crushed stockers and not replace them. Makes the car ride like crap, metal on metal is never good for ride quality.