Identifying wheel

So i came home today to one of my wheels being stolen off of my mustang and need help to figure out exactly what wheels i have so that i can get a replacement. it has me sad but the wheels i didnt purchase as they came with the vehicle..
Thank you for your time

Attachments

• 20200526_153040.jpg
    20200526_153040.jpg
    376.4 KB · Views: 84
  • Sponsors (?)

So I came home today with one of my wheels missing.
please help me identify wheel so that I can buy a replacement the wheels were on there previously from the original owner, so im not sure of what wheels they are.
Thanks in advance

Attachments

• 20200526_153040.jpg
    20200526_153040.jpg
    376.4 KB · Views: 74
99 Cobra wheels.

a polished version came on the 01 cobra and some 03/04 GTs. However assuming that’s a painted rim it originally was off a 99 cobra

0A14A148-F5EE-4ECC-B5A5-C711EC1D9E3E.jpeg

Reactions: 1 user
Yeah that is a Factory Ford SVT not an aftermarket with a center placed into it. If these are on the fox in your avatar then we will have to dig a little deeper. If they are on a badged SVT then it is more simple to know what model year they originally came on and then it can be E-Bay, Craigslist, Members here who may have one that is available in the right size but possibly a different finish.

So I guess. Do you know what Year they came off of and the size of the Wheel?

Last edited:
Yeah that is a Factory Ford SVT not an aftermarket with a center placed into it. If these are on the fox in your avatar then we will have to dig a little deeper. If they are on a badged SVT then it is more simple to know what model year they originally came on and then it can be E-Bay, Craigslist, Members here who may have one that is available in the right size but possibly a different finish.

So I guess. Do you know what Year they came off of and the size of the Wheel?
Yes they are on my avatar picture with the foxbody.
unfortunately i do not know what year or model these wheels came off of.
The previous owner had them on the car when i purchased it
but the size is 17x9 i believe because they are pretty wide