Mid West If You are in IL IN MI OH WI Register here

• Sponsors (?)

FiveLtrRiceEatr said:
Troy, Michigan

658056_9_full.jpg

Well thats my baby, shes only got 48,000 miles on her amazing

:drool: Very nice! Where did you find that one at ? She must have never seen a Michigan Winter! :nice:

North East corner of Ohio

I live in Conneaut, Ohio. Right on the border of OH/PA and Lake Erie. Just bought my 2001 True Blue Cobra convertible. Also have a 1966 Candy Apple Red/Black top convertible and a 1994 Lazer Red/Black top GT convertible.

We have plenty of cruises during the summer in the area. If you are interested, let me know!

My cars! :D www.angelfire.com/pa/lemoc/cobra.html

I live in Scott Air Force Base, Illinois. I have a 94' Lightning with a 393 and a pristine 64K 1988 non H.O. 5.0L Tbird. I've only been here a few months and am not familiar with all the outlying communities, so if you are close to SAFB, let me know. BTW, I heard that WFC is 12-15 May, 05. I am only about 15 min. from Gateway, so if anyone needs anything in preparation, let me know.

MICHIGAN MUSTANG

I'm from Kalamazoo Michigan. My car is an '84 20th Anniversary GT350 Mustang hatch, street/strip/showcar. It's run Mid 10's @ 132 mph + and I can drive it anywhere. It's a true 5.0 and is a stick car. I have entered several True Street/Wild Street events and have raced on many midwest tracks. Hope to see some of you in 2005! :D