IICRAZY Video concept

IICRAZY Video concept

I am looking for high quality VHS, DVD, MiniDV, Hi8 footage of your mustang II to be put into a mustang ii movie documentary that I am making, I am look for good quality stuff. And will pay for all shipping costs of the item.

The idea behind this project is to explain what the II is really all about and to show my own trials and tribulations that I have been through which most have been captured on videotape. I have interviews and opinions of family, and friends and car junkies on what they think of the mustang II. This project is going to be my culminating project of my senior year in high school.

Any help is appreciated and ideas are always welcomed just email me or send me a PM or post here.

If you have a video and I can return the copy if you would like please Reply, so I can get this project under way.

[email protected]

• Sponsors (?)

fastmustangII said:
sounds sweet, you should copies of the tape when its done and sale it to us II people

I'll definately do that.

But im going to need peoples video's, on any form, I'd like to have them within the next several months, so that there is no big rush. I will pay for shipping and return your copy if you would like when im done with it.

thanks,
willy

i am an expert at oversteering a corner at speed :D .im doing the body work right now...actually im eating lunch.but when im finished im going to paint it silver with metalic black metalic cobra stripes.by then mabey we will have a camcorder for chrismas and i can do a litttle demo.

On friday I will be filming the II hunting portion of the video, I will be going to all the II's that I know where they are and talk to the owners and see What condition and such, and what there owners think.

Let me know about the videos, remember I wont need them for a few months but I would like to know who could send me one.

thanks,
willy

I never thought about filming the car on the camcorder. I am going to have to think about this one. its a shame, i was to be in a parade this past saturday but it got snowed out with 6 inches of snow...that would have been nice.

Does anyone have some footage, just let me know and I can send you money for the video but you will be doing me a great help, because I will be puting this all onto a DVD and I'm hoping to have more II's than just mine and My neighbors.

Your Help with the videos and Ideas are greatly needed.

Addicted_2_II said:
If someone has a MII running here around Kansas City, Missouri I have all the equipment to film and edit the movie digitally. I make short movies myself and when I get my MII done... Watch out!!! :)
Chad

I'm the same, already have hours of my car, but I just want some more variety.

I'm trying to get into this field as a career and this will be very high quality work. I also got a trip planned to Park City Utah next week for the Sundance Film Festival, so Im hoping that will give me more ideas, and help me in the future.

You need to check out a351mus2's place (up in snohomish) he has quite a few nice II's includeing that semi new 2.3 turbo coupe and his white t-top with the 351w. I know he has some nice burn out footage infront of his house with his t-top. I have a copy on my computer that blew up (stupid poweroutages and non working cheap surge strips) Last i saw of the 2.3 turbo II was at the roundup with out side windows just primered.

SLIGHTLY_INSANE said:
You need to check out a351mus2's place (up in snohomish) he has quite a few nice II's includeing that semi new 2.3 turbo coupe and his white t-top with the 351w. I know he has some nice burn out footage infront of his house with his t-top. I have a copy on my computer that blew up (stupid poweroutages and non working cheap surge strips) Last i saw of the 2.3 turbo II was at the roundup with out side windows just primered.

Yea he's got some nice II's maybe I'll have to make another road trip up there, and see if i can film him and his cars. I want some interviews with II lover and the anti-II folks :mad:

yea that power outage sucked with all the snow, my power was out for 3 freakin days :mad: