I'll just leave this here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
i actually got to work on a 70 drag pack boss 302 a few years ago... i had the chance to buy it for 30K till we got it running right. some one over the years had put a single point distrub in it. spent like 800 on an orginal dual point and got her running good and she was off the market

• Sponsors (?)

I might have to email this 're Tard and let him know that "real" Boss 302s have Cleveland heads. :nonono:

Too late. I already told him that and he refuses to believe it. he told me i was wasting his time and i didnt know what i was talking about.

I said tell ya what you can keeps those "bad ass" heads and i will give you $100 for the shortblock and he told me the crank alone was worth $500. i laughed.

I might have to email this 're Tard and let him know that "real" Boss 302s have Cleveland heads. :nonono:

Ah! Cleveland heads

1987lxragtop-albums-hood-painted-picture6758-cleveland.jpg

As to the other thing ..Im quite sure I dont know what you all mean.

I emailed him, not ripping on him but just telling him they came with Cleveland heads and those sure didn't look like Cleveland heads, and he said the guy he got the engine from ripped him off. They're supposedly some kind of canted valve heads though? I guess the Mexican blocks had funky heads on them...but still not a Boss.

Status
Not open for further replies.