I'm a Mustang Schitzo!

95.0Stang

Feb 20, 2003
Kansas
I recently posted about being bored with my Mustang. then I was getting married so I thought it would make sense to just let the boring car go and move on. Now here I sit with a paid for wedding, and a new bride with paid for rings...however NO MUSTANG and I am not happy about it. All this would be better with a Mustang, life is better with a Mustang. I don't want a payment, so I am planning to buy another one with cash with a bonus check I should be getting next month.

Now the problem is deciding what Mustang I want! I like the old 94-95 5.0 and that body style in Black and Rio Red. The 96-98 Cobras can be had for a good price finally, and I have always wanted a 4V wrapped in Black, Rio Red, Lazer Red or Bright Atlantic Blue. The 99-00 GTs are pretty affordable, and also available in Black, Rio Red, Lazer Red or Bright Atlantic Blue.

Any therapeutic advise?

Any Mustang advise???

• Sponsors (?)

not sure i can help you. i recent bought another making me the owner of two. i have one super built mustang fast as hell and one completly stock drop top. wich im starting to fall in love with just as much. its not all just speed or looks, its the overall feel of these cars. my advice is just find yourself a nice cared for one with lower mileage and enjoy. it really dont matter which one it is. i have a 1998 vert which is knowen to be the slowest ever made but the drop top and an auto makes it a great fun dd. good luck

Therapeutic advise: Get a clean new edge and you will be happy again. I have contemplated getting a new car but when you really look at it our mustangs are pretty decent for carrying around the essentials. Four seats, a decent trunk, decent gas mileage when you are light on the gas pedal. There is no need to downgrade your ride, if you like the way it drives and you enjoy the speed and the rumble then keep on with a good thing. We even replaced my wife's old 4 door benz with a brand new mustang because she has always wanted one. We are a 2 stang household and everyone is happy.

edit: +1 for a 03-04 Mach 1