I'm a newbie with the Tweecer, need some help

defacto_pr

Founding Member
Aug 11, 2001
I have a 1995 Mustang GT with the following mods: Vortech V2 SQ supercharger (stock pullies), Edelbrock 6037 heads, Comp Cams Box Upper intake, Holley Systemax I lower intake, 65mm TB, Pro-M 80mm MAF calibrated for 42# injectors, 42# injectors, 1.7 Roller Rockers, F-303 camshaft, Bassani Equal Length Headers, Bassani X Pipe with cats, Bassani Cat-Back system, C6 transmission and 3.73 Gears.

I would like to know if any of you guys can give some hints on what to change or, if any of you have a 1994-95 Mustang with 42# injectors, send me a file to [email protected]

• Sponsors (?)

I saw your post over at Tweecer & Yahoo. You might want to ask for help on the various power adder boards as well.

I have picked up a thing or two with the Tweecer but a power adder does require different methods than NA thats for sure.

There are some files on the Yahoo site but that would kinda be a crap shoot and IMHO you most likely would lose. You could prob learn some good stuff by taking a look at them however.

I think it would be wise to seek someone who has a blower to hold your hand so to speak.

Later
Grady