I'm Back... No For Real This Time.

[email protected]

5 Year Member
Mar 5, 2010
Harrisburg, PA
www.cjponyparts.com
First off let me say sorry for my abrupt disappearance from the community. While going into the end of last year and into the beginning of the new year I had planned on being off to take care of some family business. What I had not planned on was getting ill that would require me to take off another 3 weeks immediately.

I know I may of had contact with some of you in my brief return in January and then I dropped off the face of the earth and I apologize for that. I ended up being diagnosed with a severe lung and sinus infection all brought on by complications from my COPD exacerbation that I had been fighting though prior to that. The doctor immediately pulled me from work until I was cleared to finally come back yesterday.

So I ask that you guys give me sometime to get caught up on all the emails I have on top of all the forum PM's and any other things that have may of piled upon my desk over the last month. I will get to them all as fast as I can. In the mean time if you have any questions or issues please use our Chat Feature on the main website until I get caught back up.

Thank You,
Steve

• Sponsors (?)

Noobz347

Stangnet Facilities Maint Tech... Er... Janitor
Admin Dude
Jan 4, 1985
Box behind Walmart
www.stangnet.com
Here's a question for ya Steve. Do you guys have an actual retail store or is it office/warehouse kind of thing?

Just had a random thought about making a pilgrimage. Hell, I can't even recall how far back my first first order with you guys was. hehe

mitchell allard

Oct 30, 2015
Apollo beach
First off let me say sorry for my abrupt disappearance from the community. While going into the end of last year and into the beginning of the new year I had planned on being off to take care of some family business. What I had not planned on was getting ill that would require me to take off another 3 weeks immediately.

I know I may of had contact with some of you in my brief return in January and then I dropped off the face of the earth and I apologize for that. I ended up being diagnosed with a severe lung and sinus infection all brought on by complications from my COPD exacerbation that I had been fighting though prior to that. The doctor immediately pulled me from work until I was cleared to finally come back yesterday.

So I ask that you guys give me sometime to get caught up on all the emails I have on top of all the forum PM's and any other things that have may of piled upon my desk over the last month. I will get to them all as fast as I can. In the mean time if you have any questions or issues please use our Chat Feature on the main website until I get caught back up.

Thank You,
Steve
Hope you are starting to feel better.

[email protected]

5 Year Member
Mar 5, 2010
Harrisburg, PA
www.cjponyparts.com
Here's a question for ya Steve. Do you guys have an actual retail store or is it office/warehouse kind of thing?

Just had a random thought about making a pilgrimage. Hell, I can't even recall how far back my first first order with you guys was. hehe
We have a showroom but that is what it is a showroom. You're going to see our project cars wheels hanging on the wall a little bit of this a little bit of that. You can walk in and buy parts from the guys at the front counter or order parts online and come pick them up but I would say to make sure that you are trying to come up when the actual showroom is open as our phone hours don't match our showroom hours.