Im back to stangnet.

Well I havent been on stangnet to often lately. I just wanted to tell everyone that I am still alive and kicking. Some things that have happend while I was gone. I rear ended a guy that slammed on his breaks in the middle of the road because he though I was messing around behind him, but really my car was acting up and bucking. Well I come to find out the the guy was driving a rent a car and I put about $50-$100 to the back of the car, a minor scratch. Well what happened to my car is alittle diffrent. The headlight, turn signal, fender and hood have to be replaced. The bumper is alittle scratched up gut I think I can still use it. Well I am going to try to get on stangnet more often. Peace

• Sponsors (?)

stang_gt_1994 said:
. I rear ended a guy that slammed on his breaks in the middle of the road because he though I was messing around behind him, but really my car was acting up and bucking.
What a jerk. People cant just go doing that kind of s*&^.
What is the world coming to?
Good to hear youre ok though!!
Ryan

Hated to hear about the "brake job", especially since your car was having problems and that guy just created more headaches.

"Brake jobs" seems to happen a lot more often, especially from suit/tie folks (or regular unsuspecting people) in regular cars, minivans, and so on. No matter which car I'm in, it's always a risk passing people on any type of road, highway, and/or interstate. Most people seem to hate being passed, even at moderate speeds, and they will put their own life/car in danger. Ticks me off real bad, cause nothing can be done due to a lot of folks carrying guns. Even worse when my wife is with me and this happens, cause she's included in the bad situation. Rarely do I mess with anyone, except of course the wayard ricer here and there. :D

Anyways, welcome back.