I'm buying a body kit!

• Sponsors (?)

Make me miss my Stalker front :( I'll tell you that the thing went on very nicely! Took minor help to get it flush on the sides but it looked perfect.

Here is the BIG downfall of the stalker . . .
The bottom is held outward by two steel rods that bolt on to the body. The bolt heads at the body both sheared right off the second I came out of a steep parking lot onto the street and rubbed the bumper. I put new bolts in and it was fine. One day I hit some loose dirt on a dirt road and ran into a pile of dirt . . . no big deal or real damage. Well I didn't notice that the bolts holding the rods sheared again and as I backed up, one of the rods stuck in the dirt and peeled the bumper right off and the Stalker was no more :bang:

The Saleen rear is on my list...but....i dont like the way the tailpipes are in those recesses, never have...I havent had the ball's to buy one and cut it up to fix it the way I want...But I'm looking to score one...:D

Nice choice on the wheels...Should ride like ass with no sidewall, but looks nice..:D

Thanks Gents. An overwhelming response, it feels good to be back lol!
I thought, and thought, and thought... and thought that getting another car just wasn't worth it.

Thanks again guys, i'm glad there's a love for the stalker bumper, i think it looks insane!

No selling of the stang. If I get this kit, that means that I'm doing the 5 year car keeping rule...
so i got 3 more years left minumum... and possibly a supercharger if all goes according to plan.

thanks for the heads up zero signal, I planned on mounting the kit myself... I have a buddy thankfully who does body work... it pays to have friends doing that stuff (or doesn't pay, depending on how you look at it :D)

But I hate saying it, the biggest reason for keeping the car is this crowd of guys here. I don't feel like leaving it, and even though I would still be kickin on the forum, it wouldn't be the same.

Damn right :SNSign:

And thanks to... whoever, for changing my title... i wrote the original in a step of rage ;) a good rage though.

I'm feeling PUMPED TO GET THIS KIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

About the cervini rear bumper, I like seeing the tailpipes actually LOL! So that was my only reason on going with that bumper. I don't mind the cervini rear however i find it to be a bit too... sharp edge looking for my tastes, but although it is a nice looking bumper.

I don't mind the saleen front, but I'm not a fan of the saleen front bumper in black. I saw one on a red car and loved it... saw it in black, and it didn't win me over. With the stalker, I think another reason why i liked it was it didn't seem overkill to me... not that the saleen does, but there's a distinct difference from the stock look to the saleen... whereas i find the stock to stalker a bit more subtle.