I'm decide to sale my Stang cheap

• Sponsors (?)

Killercanary said:
He's from Bosinia, give him a break. It used to say in his sig to be easy on him and his english... I thought we all knew that.

Actually I didnt know I thought mabye he was a punk college kid like myself and I was just bustin his balls....I apologize tho

Sorry guys on April joke

And thank you all guys on support
Yes i'm born and raise in Bosnia , 3 years ago I move to Erie Pennsylvania
I delete my sign where say "I'm from Bosnia ......" because everybody know for that

i think cause ur sig is big as is....you know, with that big ol parts collection you got goin on in ur stang... :D i knew it wasnt true. only talked to you a hanful of times and i highly doubt you'd settle for anything less than a muscle car ;)

HazMat404 said:
i think cause ur sig is big as is....you know, with that big ol parts collection you got goin on in ur stang... :D i knew it wasnt true. only talked to you a hanful of times and i highly doubt you'd settle for anything less than a muscle car ;)

Thats true , nothing but American muscle car MUSTANG

About stuff in my car , no man thats just frickin' boltons , I wish I have more money for like heads, cam, Blower or Turbo but for now I have to stick with this stuff :(

Seth, with the amount of money you've spent on other things, you could have had a blown H/C/I mustang by now. You need to learn how to quit buying and start saving :p Your sig is longer than mine!