I'm in Code hell. Any help appreciated.

P1000, P0153, P0602, P0605, P1211, P1690. I just put on the KB and no codes for 2 weeks. Then had the tuner fix a hanging idle and now all these codes are going on. I have a Wideband in the rear passenger side, i think, but I've had the rears shut off with the predator for years. If you need any info on the car let me know.
Thanks in advance for your help.:nice:

• Sponsors (?)

P1000 OBD-II Monitor Testing Incomplete.
P0602 Replace PCM. YIKES!!
P0153 Upstream Heated Oxygen Sensor circuit Slow Response - Bank No. 2
P0605 PCM Read Only Memory Error.
P1211, P1690 are not on the list.
Any ideas? Could this have been something done by the tuner? How much are PCM's? uhhhhgg.

He used predator tuning software from a laptop, loaded it onto my predator and then into the car. Not a chip.
Crazy thing is, the light went out on my way home from work. I didn't clear the codes or anything. Car still bucks under partial throttle and low rpm WOT until past 3k, then it hauls ***. I think I'm going to take it back to the tuner this saturday and just be like WTF? can you put it back to the way it was before you tried to fix the hanging idle problem. I would rather have a hanging idle than bucking throttle response.
I still don't know how worried I should be about the codes. How can it have a code to replace the PCM and then just not have a check engine light anymore?
Thanks for the responses KT and Jstreet. :)

So what's a PCM. I thought I knew but I was wrong. I don't even want to tell you what I thought it was. :)
Also, could this be because the tuner loaded a new tune and didn't turn off the rear O2 sensors, which is where I plugged in my wideband O2 monitor.
ALso, where else can I find out what those codes are? Like another site or something.
Thanks

PCM = power control module

I had it replaced on my Tiburon GT under warranty. If it wasn't warrantied it would've been $1,400.

Hope it's not that!

it's much cheaper than 1,400 on a mustang.. about 1/3 of that..

BTW it's a powertrain control module.

I think the problem is in the tune.. bring it back to the tuner. I don't see a mod list for your car so I am not sure if you can do this but if you can return it to a stock tune and see if it stops bucking.

Sorry about that. Mods are KB 1.7 IC 9#, Mac LT's, Prochamber, Flowpaths, 3:73's, Steeda Triax, Predator tuned 370/401
Going on when I get time...Kenny Brown tubular K-member, A- arms, coil-overs, Bills on all 4, C-C plates, Steeda sway bar and battery relocation kit.
In the works...have P&P heads. looking for good used blower cams and deciding on new short block.
I'm going to try to take it back to the tuner today so I'll let you know what happens.