I'm letting ya'll decide. Another Muffler Thread

Makdaddymac

May 28, 2005
orlando
ok im ditching the pypes violaotr muffler. keeping the o/r x pipe.
pick between:

Flow 40's
or

Magnaflows

or

Bassani's-seems to be my favorite and capable of making the loud and mean 5.0 sound like a mellow 4.6 modular(which i love).....back me up/or argue with me on this.....:shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

^ lol yep, i am not making the mistake twice,keep in mind though my car is ha barely been driving i think i have put 50miles on it since i have had it...., i am waiting for more people to post videos of bassanis on youtube....
flows = guaranteed, but played out

magnaflows =:nice: but im afraid will be too quite

bassani= all sound clips sound awesome,but i will prob never hear in person to help me decide...:shrug:

I dont care for the Bassani sound. They are too loud and raspy IMHO. I like the Magnaflows but the last two I have had rusted out right away. Personally I like the MACs a little better then the Flowbastards. They have a deeper tone when used with a H-pipe, not sure how the sound with a X-pipe. :shrug:

yeah it seems like bassani really can change the note of the 5.0. in MY opinion it seems that bassanis mimic 4.6's better than any other muffler..... but, i can get real life expereince and there is not as many clips out there. and there are two types of bassani... the 14" case and the 21" case.... the bigger/longer the mufflera different sound?