I'm really proud (and extremely happy) now!!

Orange...

Aug 22, 2004
SASKATOON
Well a few weeks back I got a C&L plenum for about $60 shipped, and I was really happy to get that deal, not I did myself one better and found a BBK 70mm TB for $65 shipped!! I'm proud so I thought I'd let you all know.

and 30 days of night is an awesome movie too, I saw that tonight in the theatre!!

That is all.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

• Sponsors (?)

yeah I will be getting rid of them but it might not be for like a year. I'm buying a house when it's gets built in the spring. and I'll need some supporting mods to go with the house like a large tv and stuff like that.

and congrats on the new heads and cams. I ended up paying $240 for the 262's and I payed like 180 for the PI heads and cams way back when...

yeah I will be getting rid of them but it might not be for like a year. I'm buying a house when it's gets built in the spring. and I'll need some supporting mods to go with the house like a large tv and stuff like that.

and congrats on the new heads and cams. I ended up paying $240 for the 262's and I payed like 180 for the PI heads and cams way back when...

very nice:nice: Looks like im going for VT stage 1's, Hotmustang's giving me a deal. What kinda numbers did you put down?

I don't know what I've put down... the dyno in town is run by a bunch of... um... different type people... but soon (next year prob.) I'll go down to Calgary to "The Mustang Shop" and I'll get it tuned and dynoed... thats the plan.