Import guy needs help

Black-stang

Aug 15, 2003
Ok I'am posting this for my cuz he has a Gsr Integ. He is still in school so don't say get a stang but he likes fast car just like we do. Any way he saids that a jackson racing blower can out run a vortec blower on a Gsr. I would think that the Cent blower would have the advanteg in a race. Because the Gsr motor would never drop under 5.000rpms. If both car ran the same amont of boost who would win Cent or Roots??? Ya the Roots blower makes more low to mid range power but in a drag race he would be in the high rpm range . And thats where the Cent makes it's power at and they red line at 7.000 rpms. So if you guys would help him out that would be nice. It would show that we are not all red neck. Thats what the Imports say about us LOL-LOL

• Sponsors (?)

I used to own a 1998 GSR. All I know is that the numbers that these companies dynoed the GSR at showed that Vortech had way more gains that JR did. Plus I don't think that JR has an intercooler like the Vortech does. I think that JR is more reliable for the imports though.

Wikkdgt said:
I used to own a 1998 GSR. All I know is that the numbers that these companies dynoed the GSR at showed that Vortech had way more gains that JR did. Plus I don't think that JR has an intercooler like the Vortech does. I think that JR is more reliable for the imports though.
Ya I think it should make more power to but my cuz said that most of the GSR with JR pull on the Vortechs. But I can't see that because in a drag race that will be at high rpms and that where the CENT blower will make most of it's power. Any way what do you think about about this???