Progress Thread In The Beginning, God said, Let there Be LUCIEL!

• Sponsors (?)

Look around fb or Craigslist. Aluminum driveshafts can be found right around $150 and for that they’re definitely worth it. Car feels much more free and revs quicker
Oh and Gary be careful how you word things... notice the CT under some of our screennames. :D
1. It's a badge of (sometimes dubious) honor to have one.

2. CT= Custom Title.

Reactions: 1 user
Go ahead, say something stupid, I dare ya, and....
Typos can and will be used against you in a forum of mustangs

personally i like that helmet
I explained it best when @Enzio got his:

You have been blessed with a CT (short for "custom title"). You got yours the way most are given, something that would be hilarious when taken out of context was said by you and noticed by those who have the power to immortalize it (or it was pointed out to them).

I've had a few, including "I've never done anything CT worthy." one with a reference to a gay bathhouse (true story), and my current one. I've also been responsible for quite a few, including yours.

In most cases it's an honor, then there was the one guy who got assigned "I have a problem with you ass weasel"... :rlaugh:

Having a CT means we like ya enough to mess with ya.

• Haha
I'm proud of mine, and will happily rock it forever... that said, @Davedacarpainter gave me my last one when he saw my rear end up close. And I called @Mustang5L5 out on his current one. If you have one, it should be worn as a badge of shame, something you are proud of!

Do you know the difference between blame and credit?????

Perspective!

I'll take the credit.

I explained it best when @Enzio got his:

I still say that all CT's should be Hyperlinked to the stupidity that caused it......... Maybe because back in the day on a previous CT mine was done like that for all to revel in the glory and my ex wife to begin to bitch about it again every time she seen it

I still say that all CT's should be Hyperlinked to the stupidity that caused it......... Maybe because back in the day on a previous CT mine was done like that for all to revel in the glory and my ex wife to begin to bitch about it again every time she seen it
Here's mine.

Poor photography skills can also earn you one

Good point.

I agree, I think it's up to @Noobz347 if such a thing is even possible though.

Here's mine.

I actually had nothing to do with that one, I just took the compliment, kept my mouth shut, and thought "yup, he's getting a CT out of that one when Noobz finds out..."

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Update:

Taking the bumper off was a no go. Too cold and will rain tomorrow.
I also, was able to score a used aluminum tail shaft for $200 and I have a driveshaft with the proper bushing and seal on the way.

Still coming up short on a place to do my swap, sooo..... I plan on having it shipped to my house. That way I can do the bushing upgrade in my storage room. I can clean it up, change out the diff oil and think about upgrading the LS. (NOT priority! Just thinking about it. What do you guys think about that?)

In the meantime, I still have my hood to test/play with. I've must have painted that thing 4 times... LOL