Injectors Not Firing (HELP)

eligh

Feb 14, 2020
Florida
Hello there, I was recently driving my 95 Cobra and had a pretty large backfire followed by the car turning off. The car now will not start after it intermittently started a couple of times but had bad idle and would die (it will not start as of now). I have gone through changing the PIP as I thought that might be the problem but no such luck. The car has spark, and fuel pressure. I believed the problem to be the TPS but I changed it out and am still having the same problem. When it is fully closed the TPS is reading about 4V which I thought should be around 1V or less. I think this is the problem due to the injectors not firing but I am not completely sure. Any help or advice is greatly appreciated, Thanks!

• Sponsors (?)

I take that part about the TPS back, it works fine, was just checking incorrectly. But still no start. I also pulled the computer and nothing is visually wrong with it except for some, what looks like corrosion near the bottom. Really not sure, photos are attached. Thanks in advanced.

Attachments

• IMG_4946.JPG
    IMG_4946.JPG
    355.9 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_4945.JPG
    IMG_4945.JPG
    483.9 KB · Views: 86
Last edited: