Installed 13" Cobra Brakes Today..PICS

Took me about 4 hours including bleeding the system and cleaning up. It's raining out now so I'm not gonna take the car out till tomorrow. But the pedal feels a lot firmer. I'll let you guys know how it feels tomorrow...for now take a look....
MVC-902F.jpg

MVC-904F.jpg

MVC-907F.jpg

MVC-909F.jpg

Dave

Attachments

• MVC-902F.jpg
    MVC-902F.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 79
  • MVC-904F.jpg
    MVC-904F.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 66
  • MVC-907F.jpg
    MVC-907F.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 71
  • MVC-909F.jpg
    MVC-909F.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 66
  • Sponsors (?)

Looks great man. I can't wait to upgrade mine. Let us know what the braking differences are like.

Is that what your car looks like with the pro-kit? I was about to ask you what transfer case your running. J/K man. I'm trying to decide what lowering kit to go with now....

The front brakes cost me a little over $500 with the hawk pads. Had I not gotten the new pads, the kit would have been cheaper then the speedconcepts kit and I have Brembo rotors and maximum motorsports(stoptech) ss brake lines. Here's a link to all the parts I bought and where from...except I got the calipers on eBay because oemfordparts.com backordered them...
http://forums.stangnet.com/showthread.php?t=569930

It's raining again today so I'll probably wait till tomorrow to break in the new stuff and test it out.

And the wheels are 18"s.

I do have ABS. I believe that when you remove the hard line from the flexible line in the front, you just need to cap it right away to prevent fluid from leaking and air getting into the system. The ss lines I bought came with little rubber caps just for this. After the install I just bleed the brakes by myself and everything seems to be fine.