Installed BMR spherical/poly control arms

Bad92GT

The 5 Minute Plan Man
Jun 10, 2004
SC
I bought the LCA's, which are BMR's spherical with poly bushings control arms, as well as there UCA adjustable from stangsuspension. Josh warned me about noise and so did alot of other people. Got to say though, with just the lowers in, there no noise to be had (so far). The only noise in the car is if you are dead silent with everything turned off with the windows up also, you will here a light noise, something alot like rotor dragging, otherwise I don't honestly see where the complaints come from. Just wanted to give people heads up on my experience, as I never found any real hard information on peoples experience with these LCA's. Took about 30 mins to install, probably the easiest thing i've done to the car. I know the UCA will be a little more involved, but i've built, restored, and raced alot of cars, so it's a walk in the park. Also, I used valvoline grease in the zerks, and seemed to work fine. Though i'd just give yall heads up on the control arms.

Also for reference, i'm 18, but still overly annoyed by suspension noises, and these don't come close to annoying me. :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

I prefer spherical one end and poly on the other. Seen horror storys and even talked to MM tech's who've said that poly's rip over excessive use. I plan to take the car to kershaw, carolina motor park, 2 mile track. Should be interesting, of course I will have alot more suspension under the car before that though.