installed C&L plenum and truflow pipe

HP Addiction

Founding Member
Jun 14, 2002
Long Island
Just installed the C&l plenum and intake pipe. Installation was pretty easy. The only "problem" I had was getting the true flow pipe to line up due to my MAC cai. Needed a little twisting and persuasion, but it went in. As far as gains, It seemed to give a little bit. Most of the gain appeared up top 3000+rpm. To be honest, I was expecting a little more, however, I'm only running a 70mm tb. So I'm prob not reaping the full benefit of the plenum.

Question: Do you guys think I will gain anything by ditching the CAI and getting a C&L mass air kit?

• Sponsors (?)

dragginuts said:
Get all the C&L stuff you will feel a difference, I'm gettin' my Accufab 75mm TB right sfter Xmas. My daughter needs Xmas presents too, not just my car...hehe
I think I'm gonna get an Accufab shortly after xmas, maybe get a before and after dyno of the 75mm. If I have the moolah.

I felt a good gain wen I put on the C&L maf kit, and it complimented it nicely when I put on the C&L plenum. Now that I have a 70mm tb, the car pulls much harder and smoother from 3k - 6k. Gonna get a dyno to see what the actual gains are.

well fed ex found by house. Install of the TB took my 15 minutes very simple. throttle respone is even better now at it pulls very nicely now to redline. I think when u couple the plenum w/ a larger diameter TB is when it works best. Im happy with the results. Will get it dynoed after xmas