Installed JMS grills on 03 Cobra. Yea? Nay?

I cant move the bottom one back any further, those verticle bumer reinforcing thingys (lack of better term) are in the way. The top one may be able to go back an inch or so.

• Sponsors (?)

Neither "Yay" or "Nay"
The word that comes to mind is:

GAY

Take that crap off your car.

*edit*
I had to come back and edit my message to say again how positively horrible it looks.....like the chicken wire on every civic and integra in town.

Hey..........I'll always give it to you straight.

stvdman said:
I cant move the bottom one back any further, those verticle bumer reinforcing thingys (lack of better term) are in the way. The top one may be able to go back an inch or so.

Would it be possible to place the grill behind the vertical columns on the bottom section? I think that it would look nicer recessed.

Thanks Vic....I think.

A simple NO F'N WAY that Ricer a$$ lame ***** should ever grace the front of an SVT product would have sufficed ;)

BTW its far from chicken wire.

As far as getting them back further. I would, but If I put it behind the bumper things the grill is very loose and would likely flap around.

I think I'd like them better if they were recessed more. I put one on my '01 that I made from a APC universal, I installed it in back of the grille opening, still looks like no grille until you look right at it. Keeps small children and Chevys out of my radiator now and people don't ask where is my grille anymore. :spot:

I really dont think this particular grill is gonna block enough air to make a difference. There is still plenty of open space in there.

I get as much positive feedback as negative on these. I think I am gonna keep them. These are definately something you either like or dont, not much middle ground.