Installed Maximum Motorsports Strut Tower Brace, Very Pleased

• Sponsors (?)

The strut tower brace greatly reduces the amount of body flex in the front.
My car used to squeek and crack in turns, and made horrible sounds when I drove over speed bumps, and inclines.

Now the car feels 25% more rigid, and makes no noise.

It helps for sure.

I'm also a very happy camper with my MM strut brace. I installed that along with the 4 point K-member brace! And yeah damn what a difference in handling and overall performance and i have worn out springs and shocks too!. I installed one at a time and took it for a drive to see the gain of each. With the strut brace i had almost no dash vibration anymore and the car didnt seem to flex into the corners. Then the 4 point K-member brace was installed and that made a nice difference when getting on the brakes really hard, the car didnt want to squat fwd it basically stayed level along with tighter cornering. I'm stilling waiting to install my Full length Subs frame connectors so we'll see what happens when those puppies go in. I'm very pleased with MM and there products they make stuff that actually works and is worth buying.

For those 1000+ soldiers who have fallen in Iraq I sallute you and feel for your familes. You soldiers shall never be forgotten. :flag: