Insurance

21yrs old in a couple months, 2 speeding tickets, 1 for my stereo, and 1 for not using my blinker at midnight coming out of a frigging BK drive-thru, but i've been drivin' for almost 6 years.
just for liability, i am paying nearly $300 a month to farmers. all under my name. am i getting rapped? sounds like it.

• Sponsors (?)

Wow.......sometimes I am glad I live in Canada, in a province with non-privatized auto insurance lol.....I pay $713 a year for the basic liability (gives me $200,000 liability and a $700 deductible) plus about $200ish a year for a package policy that lowers my deductible to $100. My package policy is going up though because of all the claims I've had to make for hit and runs and stereo thefts and stuff like that, so i think my deductible is now $300, and I pay a little more for the package. Altogether I pay a little less than $100 a month.

The way our insurance system works is the basic liability is the same no matter how old you are, your record, etc., the $713 a year I pay is the same for every 93 LX Mustang insured here (5.0L included lol). We have a system where you can get a 1% discount on that price for every year of "safe" driving (no accidents or tickets) up to a maximum of 15% or something like that. The package policy is through a private insurance place, and the price of that depends more on your age and record. My package is in my dad's name, so it's a little cheaper that way.