Intake Manifold blues

cruzin79

Oct 31, 2011
South Carolina
Hi everyone, Just installed a Trick Flow Street burner intake on my 95, that went fine for the most part but now Im having a few issues and could use your thoughts and input. After getting it all together and going the crossover tubes on my fuel rail started leaking up front, simple enough a few band clamps and their snug, a few days later the line blows in the Wal-Mart parking lot and Im stuck doing some midnight mechanics and removing my distributor to replace the line with an indoor plumbing since thats all wally world had. Well now Im just going to park the car and do things right and re-do the whole system, I have a set of 24lb injectors Im going to install when I do this but I need a new fuel rail, especially since the back is leaking as well now too, not to mention that the distributor is sitting right against the intake, so basically at this point I need some help and advice on finding a good inexpensive fuel rail upgrade and maybe a smaller diameter Dist. cap, trying to stay away from a whole MSD Dist cause the bad reviews and price. As soon as I get this all taken care of then I can go ahead and get my new TB and MAF. And suggestions or questions at all would be appreciated, thanks.

• Sponsors (?)