Intake oil return pops out!

Well i went to search to see if i can find anything on this but no luck. Basicly when i build boost this thing keeps popping out. Is there a way to take off the screen or something? I know i always need to get that breather for the valve cover which isn't even a big deal. So any ideas guys?:shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

Me too I dont know what that is either...if you are talking about your PCV valve you need to lose that thing. I hope you dont have it hooked up. YOu said everytime you make boost it pops out which is telling me you are boosting into your crankcase. Make sure the tube running from your filler neck to your throttlebody is plug off and teh pcv valve is plugged off or you will be boosting pressure in your crankcase which is a BIG :nono:

From what you are explaining and how I'm reading it... you have severe case pressure which IMO you need to evacuate.
One possible reason is you have blow-by past your rings during high boost pressures. The one correct way I know to fix this is hone and re-ring.
You can put a bandaid on it by installing an evac system using an engine driven pump. I imagine you have emissions, so a header evac would be out of the question.

Hmmm yup itst he PCV. What is this thing not needed? Can i plug it?

Honestly its possible that it is blow by but who knows. The motor has 110k on it and had steel felpro headgaskets on it when i bought it. I'm assuming the person that had this car had a adder on it too. When i got it it was falling apart.

Basicly i'm gettin use to the blower thing. If i end up keeping this car i'll put a 302R block in it. I wouldn't waste my time with a stock 302 block.

If you keep the PCV system with the blower, you need to relocate the vacuum line from the valve cover to before the blower, or you'll boost the crankcase, as you discovered. It needs to be attached to the non-boosted source because you could also create one hell of a vacuum leak under boost when you pop the PCV and make your engine go boom.

Doesn't a PCV valve have a check ball in it to keep the pressure out of the crankcase? Vacume sucks the ball up to evacuate the case right? Boost =no vacume so it shouldnt pressurize it. I think he's talking about the blowby hose from the valvecover anyway.

The PCV has a check valve, but they are not 100% sealing, especially not under boost. The reason for the PCV is to incorporate the check valve to prevent backfires from the 1:1,000,000 chance they would cause a boom in the crankcase/upper block cavity.
Stan