Intake swap?

I got a buddy at my work with a pretty nice 95 gt that hes selling for a camaro. I offered to give him some cash and my intake for his performer. Is there anything that can go wrong with an older intake(5 years old)? How much do you think its worth if i give him my stock intake? I also have to pay for someone to swap em which i hate because i like doing things myself. What yall think?

• Sponsors (?)

Gonna get expensive it sounds like if you have to pay for both swaps. Used Performers go for $300-400 depending on their condition. Nothing will go wrong with them other than stripping out threads if your not careful.

Does Tom have numbers???

Tom...wheres the monster list you made???

I'm one of Tom's customers, I have run his ported stock lower and currently have his ported Explorer....For the money you spend, their worth it...An Eddy is a nice intake if you can score a deal on it, can't go wrong there... :nice:

BlueOvalStangGT said:
hey tmoss, i heard about you porting stock manifolds or something of the sort. any dyno numbers/ prices?

Go to the website in my signature to get info on my porting and then e-mail me from the site for pricing.................